• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Although a national "mandate" would be fine, but it's such an incredibly slippery slope. There's no way you can truly enforce it without causing complete chaos. That's sad, but it's the state of our country.

Edited by tdawg87

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Although a national "mandate" would be fine, bit it's such an incredibly slippery slope. There's no way you can truly enforce it without causing complete chaos. That's sad, but it's the state of our country.

My issue with a national mandate is that there are plenty of areas that have had zero deaths and very few cases so it would be pointless to force them into the protocols. I don't have a big issue with the masks and social distancing but the shutdowns are getting old. Today at work I had to do a walk through of our facility parking lots and areas with asphalt with a contractor. I was out in the fucking 105 degree heat on the asphalt for about an hour wearing a mask. My underwear was soaked afterwards and I still have 6 hours left in my day. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

My issue with a national mandate is that there are plenty of areas that have had zero deaths and very few cases so it would be pointless to force them into the protocols. I don't have a big issue with the masks and social distancing but the shutdowns are getting old. Today at work I had to do a walk through of our facility parking lots and areas with asphalt with a contractor. I was out in the fucking 105 degree heat on the asphalt for about an hour wearing a mask. My underwear was soaked afterwards and I still have 6 hours left in my day. 

So you have swamp ass?

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

That is the same for me as I still go to work everyday and could potentially be exposed. The folks that refuse to wear a mask in a crowded area are kind of being a dick but know you got Biden talking about how we should have a national mandate to wear one and that's stupid but apparently that's what the Dems want 

Agreed.

Just now, calscuf said:

So anyways, my kid started Kindergarten today, in person.  The school did not make masks mandatory for kids and apparently she was only one of a couple of kids wearing a mask.

Orange County, California.

Private school?

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

So anyways, my kid started Kindergarten today, in person.  The school did not make masks mandatory for kids and apparently she was only one of a couple of kids wearing a mask.

Orange County, California.

Our kids start next week. You can't expect kinds to wear masks.

I told my parents we'll be staying clear of them while the "kiddos" (see what I did there) are in school.