• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Do you actually believe this stuff re: deep state, @Redondo?

Also, if I had to bet on it (and I wouldn't), this probably has something to do with convalescent plasma and the FDA.

Also, still with calling it "China Virus?"

It's almost September. The US kinda owns the virus at this point.

We own like cheap Chinese electronics but it was manufactured there . 

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

That's all fine and dandy, but it's almost September.

Yes and appears the rest of the world bought a bunch of cheap Chinese electronics and are still having problems with them as well. Maybe there should be a complaint filed with the manufacturer, like a recall or class action lawsuit . 

Just now, Blarg said:

Yes and appears the rest of the world bought a bunch of cheap Chinese electronics and are still having problems with them as well. Maybe there should be a complaint filed with the manufacturer, like a recall or class action lawsuit . 

Seems the rest of the world is doing just fine.

4 hours ago, fishbulb said:

I heard Bill Gates wants to reduce world population with vaccines! That must mean that he wants to kill people.

What are your thoughts on plasma? Pretty sure Trump is going bypass the FDA. Word is Fauci recently developed concerns over plasma. Isn’t it time to call the little man out. There is plenty of evidence hydro and plasma have helped people survive. Maybe neither are 100% but government shouldn’t be involved in the decision process. Everyone has the right to criticize Trump. I think he has done pretty well given the talent around him. Fauci continues to put politics first and governors continue to disregard nursing homes.