• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

This bitch has lost her mind.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi declined to apologize Wednesday for her controversial visit to a San Francisco hair salon, calling it “a setup” and suggesting that she had been tricked by the business owner...

“I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up,” she said at an event about school reopenings in San Francisco’s Noe Valley.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Speaker-Pelosi-calls-salon-visit-a-set-up-15538247.php

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi declined to apologize Wednesday for her controversial visit to a San Francisco hair salon, calling it “a setup” and suggesting that she had been tricked by the business owner...

“I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up,” she said at an event about school reopenings in San Francisco’s Noe Valley.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Speaker-Pelosi-calls-salon-visit-a-set-up-15538247.php

I thought dems encouraged reporting corona violations

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Do as I say, not as I do.

And when caught first thing you do is deflect the blame in the other direction.

Democratic rule number 1

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Full on c*nt 

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

What a nasty thing for her to do. Unbelievable.

Wear a mask during sex, skip kissing, Canada's top doctor suggests

Tam said current evidence indicates there is little chance of contracting the novel coronavirus through semen or vaginal fluids, however, sexual activity with new partners can increase your risk of contracting the virus, especially through "close contact, like kissing."

"If you choose to engage in an in-person sexual encounter with someone outside of your household or close contacts bubble, there are some steps you can take to reduce your risk," Tam wrote.

She advised to skip kissing, avoid face-to-face contact, and consider using a mask that covers the nose and mouth. You should also limit the use of alcohol or other substances so "you and your partner(s) are able to make safe decisions."

"The lowest risk sexual activity during COVID-19 involves yourself alone," Tam said.

Link

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosis-hair-stylist-claims-through-lawyer-that-salon-owner-okd-dems-visit

Lol that lawyers are involved in this stupidity.  How about just letting people get their freaking haircut?

So the owner approved the appointment then sends the security tape to Fox News, and goes on Tucker Carlson to say it wasn't political?  

Edit: Pelosi should have worn a mask the entire time. 

Edited by st1ckboy

8 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

So the owner approved the appointment then sends the security tape to Fox News, and goes on Tucker Carlson to say it wasn't political?  

Edit: Pelosi should have worn a mask the entire time. 

Even if this chick did set her up (which I doubt), Pelosi doesn't deserve the special treatment that us peasants can't get. I'm not even opposed to her sneaking in there but she is one of politicians preaching the importance of shutting everything down. It's crazy that a big scandal is nothing more than some old lady getting her hair done. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Even if this chick did set her up (which I doubt), Pelosi doesn't deserve the special treatment that us peasants can't get. I'm not even opposed to her sneaking in there but she is one of politicians preaching the importance of shutting everything down. It's crazy that a big scandal is nothing more than some old lady getting her hair done. 

Did she get special treatment? It's my understanding that you can get a haircut by appointment. Which is what she did. Hard to see it as anything other than a set up if the owner approved it and then sends the security footage to Fox News.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Did she get special treatment? It's my understanding that you can get a haircut by appointment. Which is what she did. Hard to see it as anything other than a set up if the owner approved it and then sends the security footage to Fox News.

Not that I know of, Salons have been closed period.  My aunt is a hairstylist, and they have been following all of the mandates, and never have they been able to open by appointment only.  

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

“The lowest risk sexual activity during COVID-19 involves yourself alone," Tam said

—————

And herein lies the scientific explanation as to why AW has had such a low infection rate.

And it brings into question as to how you caught it from one of your garage band members.