• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

17 hours ago, fishbulb said:

He did such a shitty job.

Yeah it’s unfortunate they can’t be transparent with the public. I think the mad rush to hoard things such as toilet paper was just a small sample of public panic. I do understand now why he downplayed it when addressing the public

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah it’s unfortunate they can’t be transparent with the public. I think the mad rush to hoard things such as toilet paper was just a small sample of public panic. I do understand now why he downplayed it when addressing the public

He did it because the stock market was taking a hit which could hurt his reelection. He doesn't give a shit about anything else.

46 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

The “Trump didn’t panic” story is hilarious.  All while Nancy Pelosi was openly urging people to not panic and go to Chinatown.

Fauci quickly came out and said Trump never misrepresented any data.

The guy simply stayed calm and did so deliberately.

Lol

49 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

The “Trump didn’t panic” story is hilarious.  All while Nancy Pelosi was openly urging people to not panic and go to Chinatown.

Fauci quickly came out and said Trump never misrepresented any data.

The guy simply stayed calm and did so deliberately.

So let me follow your logic. Nancy Pelosi saying go to Chinatown back in February is bad. Trump lying for months on end is good?

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Except Fauci said he never lied.  You guys can’t even keep your own lies about lying straight.

We have a recording. He lied. Safe to assume Fauci also knew it was primarily airborne contracted at that time but also said mask wearing was not needed, so fuck him too. 

8 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

We have a recording. He lied. Safe to assume Fauci also knew it was primarily airborne contracted at that time but also said mask wearing was not needed, so fuck him too. 

I wish they were 100% straight forward with us from the start but I'm now convinced that would have been the wrong strategy. Had they told us it was imperative to wear a mask there would have been chaos in trying to acquire them. Hell, I still can't find Lysol aerosol spray anywhere. It didn't matter what Trump said at the time, he would have faced strong resistance no matter what. This is kind of like dealing with young children because you can't always be completely open an honest with them about everything. I do think many of the experts did downplay this because they didn't know and still do not know everything about this is virus. Obviously they were wrong. 

Just now, JarsOfClay said:

It came from Trump's own mouth, you idiot. The fuck does Fauci have to do with it, and Fauci is a liar too.

What came from his mouth?  That the virus was dangerous but he wanted to stay calm and not panic people?

So Trump was an idiot (and a racist) to ban travel to help stop the spread, but was also under reacting and not taking it seriously?

Uh, OK.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wish they were 100% straight forward with us from the start but I'm now convinced that would have been the wrong strategy. Had they told us it was imperative to wear a mask there would have been chaos in trying to acquire them. Hell, I still can't find Lysol aerosol spray anywhere. It didn't matter what Trump said at the time, he would have faced strong resistance no matter what. This is kind of like dealing with young children because you can't always be completely open an honest with them about everything. I do think many of the experts did downplay this because they didn't know and still do not know everything about this is virus. Obviously they were wrong. 

So it was to prevent panic mask purchasing? We landed a man on the moon. I'm sure we can manage to mass produce a piece of cloth to put on our face. Also if that is the case why did he tell people at his rally just last week to remove their masks?

That isn't new. Lots of people got really sick late-2019/early-2020, including my entire family. It was the worst dry cough ever, basically.

No evidence that it was Corona, but it's still interesting.

But I'm obese so I should be dead so it was probably something else.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

This shit all ends on November 4th folks. 

She could be referring to the school board elections. Which are also on November 3rd.

Los Angeles Unified School District, California, elections (2020) - Ballotpedia
https://ballotpedia.org/Los_Angeles_Unified_School_District,_California,_elections_(2020)

Edited by st1ckboy