• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Of course young, healthy people aren't the only stubborn ones. My niece recently gave birth to my mom's first great grandchild and she would have sooner died than not be there when they came home from the hospital. She gets tested fairly regularly but she refuses to allow herself to be isolated

At some point, we have to move on.  Sturgis was not a great idea but neither are riots in the street. If we can have nightly riots, we can damn sure play youth sports and open our schools. There will be setbacks but schools can offer online learning as needed. Hopefully, Trump wins and punishes the lib govs into submission.

The math needs to be unfucked as well. We know the death rate so 6 million cases doesn't match 200k deaths. If the deaths are legit, we have had over 80 million infected. 80 million may be a little high since blue states executed the old. Either way we need to know where we are at with herd immunity. Instead, I saw Fauci trying to tie this shit to environmental issues the other day. The man never disappoints. 

31 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Of course young, healthy people aren't the only stubborn ones. My niece recently gave birth to my mom's first great grandchild and she would have sooner died than not be there when they came home from the hospital. She gets tested fairly regularly but she refuses to allow herself to be isolated

My sister works on set in Hollywood and she's been tested 6 times in the past week. I find it strange when people say they are having problems getting tested.

3 hours ago, angelinkc said:

At some point, we have to move on.  Sturgis was not a great idea but neither are riots in the street. If we can have nightly riots, we can damn sure play youth sports and open our schools. There will be setbacks but schools can offer online learning as needed. Hopefully, Trump wins and punishes the lib govs into submission.

The math needs to be unfucked as well. We know the death rate so 6 million cases doesn't match 200k deaths. If the deaths are legit, we have had over 80 million infected. 80 million may be a little high since blue states executed the old. Either way we need to know where we are at with herd immunity. Instead, I saw Fauci trying to tie this shit to environmental issues the other day. The man never disappoints. 

Probably vote too

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

My sister works on set in Hollywood and she's been tested 6 times in the past week. I find it strange when people say they are having problems getting tested.

You don't dissapoint in the face palm posts. Did you bother to ask her where she is getting tested?

In a couple weeks I have to go to the Warner lot to have a once a week test and then log in daily to fill out a questionnaire online to get a pass to get into our office a couple miles away. The testing is only available for those on a list that are cleared to be on location. This is not open to the public. 

No wonder your parents don't want to see you. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

You don't dissapoint in the face palm posts. Did you bother to ask her where she is getting tested?

In a couple weeks I have to go to the Warner lot to have a once a week test and then log in daily to fill out a questionnaire online to get a pass to get into our office a couple miles away. The testing is only available for those on a list that are cleared to be on location. This is not open to the public. 

No wonder your parents don't want to see you. 

There are plenty of testing sites open to the public. Getting tested is not hard.

25 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Dipshit, the studios do their own testing. It's ten minutes not a two to seven day wait for results. 

That's the quick result test which is readily available. I can go two blocks away from where I'm sitting and get one. You're not special.

Edited by Lhalo

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

we had two different film crews on campus last week. besides actors wearing masks between takes and the crew wearing masks full time, everything else seemed normal.

46 minutes ago, Lou said:

So, if Larry or any member of his immediate family gets the covid, do you think he would tell us?

I'd let you guys know so you could disinfect your computer/phone screens. I wouldn't want to transfer the 'rona through the message board.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm sure the line of concerned citizens is shorter than the Rallys drive thru in your town. 

Barely makes the top 10. We don’t destroy our testing locations  in support of black criminals either. Don’t discount Cali had to destroy several locations to fight racism.