• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Thanks for quoting me and tagging me in this or I would have missed it.

Got tested today.

Hah. That's the easy way of getting swabbed. It's close to being as effective as a nasopharyngeal swab when used on the right test.

If you did get tested and pop positive for antibodies, please donate plasma. That would be really awesome of you.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

Attacking retail, restaurant workers enforcing mask rules now a felony in Illinois

Assaulting a retail or restaurant worker who is enforcing mask requirements in Illinois has become a more serious offense.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker approved the bill on Friday, which declares the “battery of a merchant is aggravated battery,” according to the Illinois General Assembly website.

Aggravated battery is considered a felony in Illinois, according to FindLaw.com.

illinois-attack-worker-mask-rules-felony

But it's okay to loot stores and get away with it?

But looting!

Attacking someone should be a felony. 

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

Attacking retail, restaurant workers enforcing mask rules now a felony in Illinois

Assaulting a retail or restaurant worker who is enforcing mask requirements in Illinois has become a more serious offense.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker approved the bill on Friday, which declares the “battery of a merchant is aggravated battery,” according to the Illinois General Assembly website.

Aggravated battery is considered a felony in Illinois, according to FindLaw.com.

I see that we woke up on the blustery windbag side of the bed today.

Neither is ok.

7 hours ago, Redondo said:

Attacking is not ok.

Robbing is ok, because they have insurance and people need food from Foot Locker.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Nope.

If you intend to cause somebody harm, it should be a felony. Goes for protesters too.

If you're a pussy ass bitch and can only slap someone, oh well.

So a pitcher intentionally hitting a batter should be charged with a felony by this logic. Now, I've never been hit with a 90 mph baseball but I'm assuming that it hurts and the pitchers knows that too. I think context and degree of the assault should matter. 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Nope.

If you intend to cause somebody harm, it should be a felony. Goes for protesters too.

If you're a pussy ass bitch and can only slap someone, oh well.

2 people in high school get in a fight. Now they have felonies on their records for the rest of their lives. 

Well thought out buddy.

56 minutes ago, Jason said:

So a pitcher intentionally hitting a batter should be charged with a felony by this logic. Now, I've never been hit with a 90 mph baseball but I'm assuming that it hurts and the pitchers knows that too. I think context and degree of the assault should matter. 

No.

Each situation should be adjudicated individually when it comes to fights. A lot of this Antifa/BLM stems from a lack of fighting. We have over reacted to fights among children with school suspensions etc. A good ass whipping can correct a lot of bad behaviors. Rules have shielded bad kids from the repercussions of their bad behavior. Now we have entitled 20 year olds terrorizing entire cities and we still refuse to whip that ass. We need to strengthen stand your ground laws. Instead we prosecute people defending their property from these fags.  Fighting Is not the preferred way to solve conflict but it is an essential tool. The possibility of an ass whipping does wonders for keeping the peace. 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Makes his point and gets a nice pistol to add to his collection. Fantastic scene 

Whoever posted that to YouTube did a terrible job. It makes me want to post a new recording of it myself. Such a classic scene. 

Wyatt Earp also buffaloes Curly Bill Brocius in the movie after Fred White is shot. That’s an incident which was backed up by many eye witnesses. Unlike the movie, Fred White didn’t die until the next day.