• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I know. I'm saying I couldn't beat any of the NES games, so the first game I actually beat wasn't until N64.

Only went back to beat SNES games as a teenager.

I deleted the post because I went back and read his original question didn't specify NES. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Yep, same here. I think Mike Tyson's Punch Out was shortly after that.

I beat Tyson but that's only because I would type in the code to get directly to him.

007 373 5963 will be forever stamped in my brain.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I beat Tyson but that's only because I would type in the code to get directly to him.

007 373 5963 will be forever stamped in my brain.

If i got that close I'd get overly excited and my hands would start shaking and that would fuck me up. 

54 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

What was the first game any of y'all completed?

Arcade or? Old arcade games like Missile Command were just impossible and ate quarters. We have one in the office and I don't think anyone has gotten past level 10. 

I remember completing Castle Wolfenstein on a PC and the original Duke Nukem and Doom.

On Nintendo one of the hardest for me at the time was Turok because of platforming. And since that bitch of a game didn't have many save checkpoints you end up at the start of a very long map if you die. 

To show you how notoriously awful I am at video games, I felt like I could walk on water when I was able to clear the first page of Space Invaders.

On the flip side, I’ve become seriously good at Angry Birds Friends.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

To show you how notoriously awful I am at video games, I felt like I could walk on water when I was able to clear the first page of Space Invaders.

On the flip side, I’ve become seriously good at Angry Birds Friends.

You remember the patches you could earn for getting a high score in Atari games? You would have to send in a Polaroid.