• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

26 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Brah, you have worn out that crappy graphic and you're entering clown status. Try a different tact like actually engaging in conversation over conflict.

and there it is... tdawg is out of FishSTICK Nation...

Officially replaced by Blarg Brah

hope this spruces things up for you a bit 

#FishSTICKNation

C9378818-973D-4EB3-B779-199B00588979.png

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

I am bored watching a movie file being created for delivery. That and I have the unfortunate situation where my website credentials prevent me from blocking your lame ass. 

Hey, the file is done and I can wrap up for the day, so you can play in the sandbox alone for a while. 

Just now, Blarg said:

I am bored watching a movie file being created for delivery. That and I have the unfortunate situation where my website credentials prevent me from blocking your lame ass. 

Hey, the file is done and I can wrap up for the day, so you can play in the sandbox alone for a while. 

Cool Brah.. have a good day

B7BAF19A-910B-46F3-A67F-A1FCFBA63E45.gif

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Salt is something you should lay off of.

There was no joke. Or it was the equivalent of "Yes", which is also not a joke or funny.

You should keep up your crusade against everything you don't find funny on Angelswin and keep saying "this is why people don't come here anymore" while you still come here. Everyone here absolutely, 100% cares about what you find funny and what you think is ruining the forum that you come to to #humblebrag about how you're a black belt in Brazilian Jujitsu and could kick anyone's ass and everything else that makes you feel cool as fuck over the internet. 

Also, nice fat "joke". It was the equivalent of literally the exact joke I made about Blarg that you said was unfunny. 

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I have a purple belt in Karate.

Well I did when I was 12. I don't know if that shit is for life or if it expires.

My son got a grey belt in jiu-jitsu when he was 7. We made sure to immediately register him as a lethal weapon. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I have a purple belt in Karate.

Well I did when I was 12. I don't know if that shit is for life or if it expires.

Good question. I think once you have it you are a lifer. I thought I heard Jean Jacque Machado talk about there being a kind of barrier where most people can work up to a certain level, but then the next either before purple or after purple is where it takes longer to obtain the next color.

I don't know shit though as I never did any of the disciplines. Rolled around a few times with some BJJ dudes, but never did nothing. I think Red is a black belt or does some kind of serious discipline.

42 minutes ago, NrM said:

Conspiracy theory.. orange lives matter is actually Rico or something.. he's a plant trying to bait the others.

Rico doesn't usually do the meme thing. I'm going with Cy as his meme's are kind of lame too. I think your reasons behind the account are legit 

Edited by Jason

55 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Vaccines can have risks. Especially when they are new and rushed. I understand people’s reservations and it’s not as simple as “they’re stupid”. I’ve said it here before that my sister is an infectious disease doctor and has told me that vaccine development is very complicated. If she assures me that these early vaccines are worth the risks (whatever they are) then I’ll get one. I’m going to send  her this article and get her opinion

Edited by Jason

Just now, calscuf said:

I don’t care if your sister is an infectious disease doctor. I’m a dude on the internet and I think people are stupid.

You’re not wrong, people are stupid, in general. I’m pretty sure that’s why someone had to invent the helmet