• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

You should break up the protests by arresting the cops that killed Breonna Taylor. 

These WHITE LIBERALS are using blacks as nothing more than pawns in their destructive plans...

Poll numbers are showing that support for blm has gone down considerably these past few weeks... wonder if WHITE LIBERALS still rioting has anything to do with that?...

And best of all black people are catching on to how bad WHITE LIBERALS are making them look with their constant violence and agenda that doesn’t care for them

03E9101A-BAD1-4614-B437-CC88AB8538C3.jpeg

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

32 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

now I know Stick has proven himself to be very childlike in his replies at the ripe old age of 43 years old... but what's the deal with you fishstick?... where are your Teen Vogue little girl replies coming from?... and just for sh*ts and giggles how old are ya brah cause all this time I fell like I'm dealing with a teenager talking to ya (just like I did with Sticks)..

anyhoo back to the subject... so why are you not able to keep your ONE reply back to me aligned within the subject matter of the video?... I mean are you not smart enough to reply back properly with regards to an actual topic that's being talked about??...

also why is it that you feel the need to play this low IQ game of "What About This or What About That" in a very clear cut subject matter about the INCONSISTENCIES of social issues during the pandemic?...

dude I totally get it you fear and hate the Orange Man (cause he's BAD)... and your hate for Trump forces you to reply back to anything as long as it SEEMS LIKE it's against him....

replies like that only show your lack of good faith honesty and basic knowledge... which only makes you look bad in the long run... 

SO LET'S SEE IF YOU COULD GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME and reply back intelligently with an honest good faith reply back PERTAINING TO THIS VIDEO

Whoa, whoa, whoa, little man. I really think you need to try and stay on topic here. I didn't mention Trump at all. I did at least stick to Jordan. Don't criticize others for veering into another lane when you can't even stay on the correct side of the highway.

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, little man. I really think you need to try and stay on topic here. I didn't mention Trump at all. I did at least stick to Jordan. Don't criticize others for veering into another lane when you can't even stay on the correct side of the highway.

Yeah cause your opinions are not clouded by your hate towards the republican party and Trump

4 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Yeah cause your opinions are not clouded by your hate towards the republican party and Trump

Please stay on topic. I understand that you wanted to use the term "hypocrisy" on the board in the context of Fauci, but I'm not sure why you have the apparent desire to concurrently provide a near perfect model of its definition. Perhaps it's time for a keyboard break, fella.

7 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Please stay on topic. I understand that you wanted to use the term "hypocrisy" on the board in the context of Fauci, but I'm not sure why you have the apparent desire to concurrently provide a near perfect model of its definition. Perhaps it's time for a keyboard break, fella.

sure bro.... they guy who couldn't stay on topic to begin with telling me to stay on topic... good one

Edited by Orange Lives Matter