• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Strand why didn’t you also mention blm??... do black lives not matter in Mexico?

I have no idea if Mexico is having BLM protests.  I don’t really follow those things that closely.  Hell I will go one step further and tell you I have zero idea what percentage of the population in Mexico is black, nor do I have enough interest to look it up.  What I do know is if this was all about Mexican Lives that Mattered here in the US, the first thing we would hear from the crazy extreme people is, “well if Mexican lives mattered then why do they all kill each other in drug wars”.  In other words, not expecting any social improvement from ourselves, but rather just point out where they can do better.  It is why I hate politics these days, zero mirrors, only windows.

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I have no idea if Mexico is having BLM protests.  I don’t really follow those things that closely.  Hell I will go one step further and tell you I have zero idea what percentage of the population in Mexico is black, nor do I have enough interest to look it up.  What I do know is if this was all about Mexican Lives that Mattered here in the US, the first thing we would hear from the crazy extreme people is, “well if Mexican lives mattered then why do they all kill each other in drug wars”.  In other words, not expecting any social improvement from ourselves, but rather just point out where they can do better.  It is why I hate politics these days, zero mirrors, only windows.

I don’t know why but in my mind I just read everything you wrote here in your voice but with you being angry and yelling 

Just now, Orange Lives Matter said:

I don’t know why but in my mind I just read everything you wrote here in your voice but with you being angry and yelling 

Yea, I truly don’t know why you would think that.  I am very consistent in my beliefs that politics is stupid.  I believe the president is over rated.  My 401k did well the last 10 years, which means it was doing well before Trump.  Because I don’t believe in the boogie man that is going to take away our rights it allows me to vote in a very selfish way.  I vote for who is going to allow me to keep most of my money.  So while you create a narrative about me, that really isn’t accurate, that is on you, because you took one of my positions and decided the rest on your own.  

Just now, Stradling said:

Yea, I truly don’t know why you would think that.  I am very consistent in my beliefs that politics is stupid.  I believe the president is over rated.  My 401k did well the last 10 years, which means it was doing well before Trump.  Because I don’t believe in the boogie man that is going to take away our rights it allows me to vote in a very selfish way.  I vote for who is going to allow me to keep most of my money.  So while you create a narrative about me, that really isn’t accurate, that is on you, because you took one of my positions and decided the rest on your own.  

Once again angry voice coming through while reading your writing...

By the way what narrative?.... I didn’t bring up that other thing you private messaged me about... you asked me to let it go in private message form and I’m being respect towards your request...

Take a step back dude and read everything again...

I replied back to your posting here talking about when coronavirus was gonna end

Heck Brah I even liked that post you posted and now I get this?

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Once again angry voice coming through while reading your writing...

By the way what narrative?.... I didn’t bring up that other thing you private messaged me about... you asked me to let it go in private message form and I’m being respect towards your request...

Take a step back dude and read everything again...

I replied back to your posting here talking about when coronavirus was gonna end

Heck Brah I even liked that post you posted and now I get this?

Haha, once again, I typed out a quick little paragraph with my heart rate probably around 65 because, well I am not mad, not angry, simply giving you more insight into how I look at things.  So if you took any offense to my “tone” it isn’t real.  

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

You don't think there are elected officials actively working on legislation that infringes on our rights? The Patriot Act was just renewed with bipartisan support.