• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

you could arrest them all and it won't stop them from rioting, looting, destroying and attacking people

What exactly is Jordan asking for in that clip?  Cops already arrest protesters, tear gas them, pepper spray them, shoot them with rubber bullets. What more does Jordan want for cops to do to protesters?

2 hours ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

These WHITE LIBERALS are using blacks as nothing more than pawns in their destructive plans...

Poll numbers are showing that support for blm has gone down considerably these past few weeks... wonder if WHITE LIBERALS still rioting has anything to do with that?...

And best of all black people are catching on to how bad WHITE LIBERALS are making them look with their constant violence and agenda that doesn’t care for them

03E9101A-BAD1-4614-B437-CC88AB8538C3.jpeg

The red dot on the rifle is mounted way too forward 

19 minutes ago, Rico said:

What exactly is Jordan asking for in that clip?  Cops already arrest protesters, tear gas them, pepper spray them, shoot them with rubber bullets. What more does Jordan want for cops to do to protesters?

Jordan is basically talking about the double standards and inconsistencies of Fauxci’s standards pertaining to CRIMINAL RIOTERS and LOOTERS and normal society

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

Just now, Orange Lives Matter said:

The clip is basically about the double standards and inconsistencies of standard pertaining to CRIMINAL RIOTERS and LOOTERS and normal society

Someone trying to burn down a building should be arrested. Most of the other stuff like graffiti and taking down statues is petty shit compared to police murdering people of color and a system that protects them.

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Someone trying to burn down a building should be arrested. Most of the other stuff like graffiti and taking down statues is petty shit compared to police murdering people of color and a system that protects them.

What was it 9 deaths last year by cops of unarmed blacks?... and what 29 or 30 deaths so far because of these riots?... yup 9 deaths in a year compared to 29-30 in a couple months is real bad

2 hours ago, fishbulb said:

What medication are you taking? Please tell me that you didn't get it from stick.

stick gave me a packet of seeds he got in the mail from china that he said will cure any illness i have and "make (you) feel like you're floating on water, man."

so far, so good.

21 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

What was it 9 deaths last year by cops of unarmed blacks?... and what 29 or 30 deaths so far because of these riots?... yup 9 deaths in a year compared to 29-30 in a couple months is real bad

1 death or 9 deaths, it's still a problem. Should be 0, every time. Like the amount of times you got laid.

46 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

or English Cop could’ve thought of this...

952F9860-2434-413F-B393-8CAF0365982D.jpeg

I would never dare come up with that linguistic atrocity. I must preserve my dignity. I believe that your inability to produce anything resembling proper English has you very close to being arrested. Please look into hiring a tutor.

48 minutes ago, EnglishCop said:

I would never dare come up with that linguistic atrocity. I must preserve my dignity. I believe that your inability to produce anything resembling proper English has you very close to being arrested. Please look into hiring a tutor.

history channel river hunters GIF by HISTORY UK

2 hours ago, EnglishCop said:

My sincerest apologies Mr. Cop... it’s these stupid school shutdowns that are causing these linguistic atrocities... modern day school teachers suck... all they want to do is get paid and provide no educational value whatsoever.