• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Vaccines can have risks. Especially when they are new and rushed. I understand people’s reservations and it’s not as simple as “they’re stupid”. I’ve said it here before that my sister is an infectious disease doctor and has told me that vaccine development is very complicated. If she assures me that these early vaccines are worth the risks (whatever they are) then I’ll get one. I’m going to send  her this article and get her opinion

It doesn't help that the trust for the president and his motives is at an all time low. Add all those that are anti vaxxers to those that don't trust that trump won't rush the vaccine through to get a political victory and you get the low numbers of people willing to get the vaccine. 

12 hours ago, calscuf said:

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Vaccines can have risks. Especially when they are new and rushed. I understand people’s reservations and it’s not as simple as “they’re stupid”. I’ve said it here before that my sister is an infectious disease doctor and has told me that vaccine development is very complicated. If she assures me that these early vaccines are worth the risks (whatever they are) then I’ll get one. I’m going to send  her this article and get her opinion

She said that “42% is insane, you’d think more people would be willing to take it so we can move on from this pandemic”. 

I’ll add the notion that polls are stupid and 42% may not be accurate as stated in this article 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

She said that “42% is insane, you’d think more people would be willing to take it so we can move on from this pandemic”. 

I’ll add the notion that polls are stupid and 42% may not be accurate as stated in this article 

There are a lot of barriers to overcome from all directions here. It's pretty frustrating.

3 hours ago, fishbulb said:

It's cool, though, because nobody in the US has comorbidites.

Well maybe this is a warning for Americans to mix in a fucking salad every once in a while. You’ll never see a bigger group of fat asses than the USA. 

3 hours ago, fishbulb said:

It's cool, though, because nobody in the US has comorbidites.

After a second look, pure Corona has only killed 8k. Only 4k under the age of 45 and that is using the bs corona related stats. Time to open the schools and country up. There is a whole lot of terminally ill death counting that needs to stop. I have no problem taking precautions but this detailed data should be revealed on a daily basis. Time to stop with the 100 million corona deaths (Biden)

18K people had a heart attack, 6k cancer. 12 sepsis, 5k dementia,  12k kidney failure, 4k injury related.All counted as corona. 

Probably because none of those other conditions would have killed them without being physically affected by Covid. Or are you so stupid you cannot see that? 

Sorry, you seem to be and that is unfortunate. Living without any ability to see outside of such a narrow focal point and let more than one data point be the focus, that is sad. 

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Probably because none of those other conditions would have killed them without being physically affected by Covid. Or are you so stupid you cannot see that? 

Sorry, you seem to be and that is unfortunate. Living without any ability to see outside of such a narrow focal point and let more than one data point be the focus, that is sad. 

Poppycock. Whenever there are comorbities Covid is listed as the COD every time. 

”Oh your parachute didn’t open? Sorry about the Covid.”

”What’s that you say? You’ve lost your legs to diabetes and your liver has failed? Sucks you tested positive last week.” 

“Hey man I haven’t heard from Amir since he took that job a couple days ago at the Beirut dockyards. Fuckin’ coronavirus. Praise to Allah.”

The risk of me and 95% of my company’s workforce of dying from this bullshit are around lightning strike levels. The rest can stay indoors if they please but the government can eat shit with their “mandates” and unconstitutional edicts. What a sad group of c*nts some of you basement dwellers have become. 

10 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Well even if it’s not fatal it’s still fucking people up.  Lots of people are having long term issues.  Look at me, I’m the most handsome guy on here and I still am having lung issues, a month later.

I thought of you when I saw this earlier today. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Poppycock. Whenever there are comorbities Covid is listed as the COD every time. 

”Oh your parachute didn’t open? Sorry about the Covid.”

”What’s that you say? You’ve lost your legs to diabetes and your liver has failed? Sucks you tested positive last week.” 

“Hey man I haven’t heard from Amir since he took that job a couple days ago at the Beirut dockyards. Fuckin’ coronavirus. Praise to Allah.”

The risk of me and 95% of my company’s workforce of dying from this bullshit are around lightning strike levels. The rest can stay indoors if they please but the government can eat shit with their “mandates” and unconstitutional edicts. What a sad group of c*nts some of you basement dwellers have become. 

This is a stupid take. You should ashamed.