• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm not typically into conspiracies, but what are your thoughts on this?

Politics aside? I haven't even fully begun to process this.

Thoughts?

FB_IMG_1586399592611.jpg

From Robert F Kennedy Jr's Instagram post today:

"Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vac ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control over global health policy—the spear tip of corporate neo-imperialism. 

Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of lesser humans. 

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. 

In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines. 

In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court. 

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.

During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, "We are guinea pigs for drug makers"
Nelson Mandela's formar Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates' philantropic practises as "ruthless" and immoral".

In 2010,  Gates committed $ 10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines "could reduce population". 

In 2014, Kenya's Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony "tetanus" vaccine campaign. Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO's popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.

Gates and the WHO refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African children annually. Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of - hijacking WHO's agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water, hygiene, nutrition and economic development.
They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish - that good health only comes in a syringe.

In addition to using his philantropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, Gates funds private pharmaceutical companies that manifacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical -industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy and use Gates' power and money to silence dissent and coerce compliance.

In this recent nonstop Pharmedia appearances, Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children."

Chuck, this is straight infowars nonsense. 

Gates himself doesnt create these vaccines, obviously. But just to comment on one that i have read about in the past, reference polio in india. There are different forms of polio vaccines. One has a live version of polio in it... this one is more dangerous, and sometimes leads to paralysis. 

And our parents were given it here and the rest of the western world.... my grandmother died from it. It was pandemic as coronavirus is.

And gates didnt invent it... jonas salk did, decades ago. Gates merely donated funds to create more of the vaccine and give it to the developing world, who needed it. 

When india stopped using the vaccine, they had an outbreak of polio and spread it to neighboring countries...

This is pure antivax bullshit

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

It was like 3 years before we even had a test for HIV.

It can take up to 10 years to show symptoms.

By the time we found out it was out there, it had been spreading for years.

And was in the national blood supply.

We could not have eliminated it.

Also. You cant suggest quarantining people until the die in the same post as talking about giving up freedoms.

I was not suggesting we should have done this. Sorry if I implied that. The idea was floated in those days and got 0 traction. It would taken years but the AIDS virus curve sure could have been flattened with draconian measures.  Despite the many lives that AIDS has claimed, freedom is more important.  Our right to life and Hippa regulations were correctly upheld in those days.  We have had pandemics in the 1950s and 1960s that will likely be worse than corona. Our reaction then was much different than today. The greatest generation understood the value of a working economy and freedom.  We still have a lot of great Americans but many don't understand the true value of the Constitution.

Today we want a national registry and ankle bracelets have been issued for some corona virus victims. We are releasing criminals while arresting surfers and dads playing tball with their kids. This is what happens when tyranny takes hold. The idea of government enforced mandatory testing before you can return to work is ridiculous. The virus has been exposed and we are on the way to victory. Defeating the virus will show to be much easier than defeating all the freedom restricting regulations we accepted. 18 months or until we get a vaccination are ideas being floated by many politicians and doctors. I don't expect this to last that long but I do expect Trump to get hammered for every corona death from now until November. Going to get worse if he restarts the country. The blue states are going to push back. If it wasn't before, the objective going forward will be destroy the economy and mail in ballots. 

Cuba actually did it with HIV and the WHO has  praised their success in another article. 

https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/2019/11/29/are-public-health-quarantines-in-our-future-column/

https://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/94/12/16-021216/en/

Cuba is an island nation, so a lot easier to quarantine. It also isnt wealthy, so not an daily influx of tourist / trade.

More importantly, Cubas first AIDS case was in 1986.... and the quarantined immediately.

Ours started exploding 5 years prior.  Well before anyone knew it existed. (And research has found victims of it 20 years prior in the US).

Point being, it had already run amok in the US before we knew it. Cuba was able to contain it because before it got to them, they not only knew it existed, but also had tests in hand to identify exactly who had it. 

To put it in perspective, by the time cuba got its first case, every state in america had it. And cuba is smaller and less populated than florida. By the time cuba had its first documented case, AIDS was a hot topic globally, and close to 20K americans had already died. The cubans had a head start that we didnt.

We could have absolutely slowed the spread... but at the time, the government and much of america looked at "gay cancer" as a "thats what they get".

Reagan didnt acknowledge aids publically until 1985.... at which time some 13,000 had already died of it in the US....

So, yeah, we could have done a lot more to slow it down. But didnt. 

Everette Koop killed his career by going against reagan and telling the truth about how it spread. This is what Australia did... who also did a lot better than us. Less restrictive than cuba. Same results.

California woman arrested for allegedly licking nearly $2G in grocery store items

A Northern California woman was reportedly arrested Tuesday for allegedly licking items in a grocery store and ruining about $1,800 worth of groceries through cross-contamination amid the coronavirus pandemic.

South Lake Tahoe Safeway employees reported that the woman, 53, licked several pieces of jewelry for sale in the store that she placed on her hands before putting the groceries in her cart, The Los Angeles Times reported.

She also allegedly licked her fingers before taking groceries off the shelves.

Jennifer Walker, 53

7 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I don't care that much about this to watch Bill Gates talk for an hour.

Cliff notes please.

Nah, those videos are a total of 4-5 minutes.

Given the novel-length post that you made, I'm sure you have time to watch them.

Watch them, even if you "don't care." It gives you a good idea how easily concepts can be presented in a way that's deceptive when taken out of context. It's worth your 4-5 minutes.

Also, it gives more context to the very text of the fw:fw:fw:fw: meme that was part of your post and how vaccines relate to overpopulation as we head into the future. Watch it, watch it, watch it.

FB_IMG_1586399592611.thumb.jpg.bcd399ac34f2997746ce2b917f560576.jpg

15 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Why can’t we be like Sweden and tell the vulnerable part of the population to stay home instead of ruining everybody’s life?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/08/is-swedens-lax-approach-coronavirus-backfiring/

For people suffering lockdowns across the world, Sweden’s approach might appear tempting to emulate. If Swedes can continue their daily lives and keep their economy going at no higher cost in terms of health, why not pursue the same strategy?

Although much remains unknown, there is already enough data to suggest that this laissez-faire approach constitutes a dangerous gamble with human life. There are indications that Sweden is experiencing a higher death toll than its neighbors. While the Scandinavian countries reported their first fatalities at roughly the same time, Sweden as of April 8 had 687 fatalities, Denmark 218 and Norway 93. In per capita terms, Sweden is faring clearly worse than Norway and increasingly worse than Denmark.

In particular, Sweden seems to have failed to protect its most vulnerable citizens, in part by relying on speculative cultural theories. Authorities have argued that Swedes socialize less across generations than southern Europeans, and that Sweden could let the elderly self-isolate while merely slowing the spread of the virus among the rest of the population until so-called herd immunity is attained. (Although herd immunity is not the official strategy, some officials maintain that there is no other conceivable way to stop the epidemic, praising the original British strategy that the United Kingdom later backed away from.)

12 hours ago, the dude abides said:

lol

shouldn’t that go in the pizzagate thread?

13 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thoughts?

"Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vac ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control over global health policy—the spear tip of corporate neo-imperialism. 

What's the records for facepalms on a post?

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Cuba is an island nation, so a lot easier to quarantine. It also isnt wealthy, so not an daily influx of tourist / trade.

More importantly, Cubas first AIDS case was in 1986.... and the quarantined immediately.

Ours started exploding 5 years prior.  Well before anyone knew it existed. (And research has found victims of it 20 years prior in the US).

Point being, it had already run amok in the US before we knew it. Cuba was able to contain it because before it got to them, they not only knew it existed, but also had tests in hand to identify exactly who had it. 

To put it in perspective, by the time cuba got its first case, every state in america had it. And cuba is smaller and less populated than florida. By the time cuba had its first documented case, AIDS was a hot topic globally, and close to 20K americans had already died. The cubans had a head start that we didnt.

We could have absolutely slowed the spread... but at the time, the government and much of america looked at "gay cancer" as a "thats what they get".

Reagan didnt acknowledge aids publically until 1985.... at which time some 13,000 had already died of it in the US....

So, yeah, we could have done a lot more to slow it down. But didnt. 

Everette Koop killed his career by going against reagan and telling the truth about how it spread. This is what Australia did... who also did a lot better than us. Less restrictive than cuba. Same results.

It's also a false comparison because of how the two diseases spread. You could limit the spread of AIDs without quarantine, the same cannot be said about this coronavirus at this time

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Nah, those videos are a total of 4-5 minutes.

Given the novel-length post that you made, I'm sure you have time to watch them.

Watch them, even if you "don't care." It gives you a good idea how easily concepts can be presented in a way that's deceptive when taken out of context. It's worth your 4-5 minutes.

Also, it gives more context to the very text of the fw:fw:fw:fw: meme that was part of your post and how vaccines relate to overpopulation as we head into the future. Watch it, watch it, watch it.

FB_IMG_1586399592611.thumb.jpg.bcd399ac34f2997746ce2b917f560576.jpg

Context is everything. That was a straight copy and paste from something I saw on Facebook @RallyMo.

Like I said, I didn't care enough about it. Just wanted to see what y'all thought.

14 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

They’re talking about digging mass graves in NY public parks.  For fucks sake.  Don’t recall the flu doing that. 

In fairness, grave shortages are nothing new to New York City. They have evicted the dead recently to create space. As a state, New York buries 15k people a month. We could get a better sense of the crisis if overall death total were being released. They have 7-8k corona deaths in 25 days. on Average 11-12k people die in a 25 day span. The state could clear any and all doubts by releasing total death statistics over the last 25 days. Why keep it a secret?  New York was not prepared on any level for a crisis. Hospitals are taking 9 days to release the bodies. even when  totals were low. State restrictions did not allow morgues to work 24 hours initially.  Backlog started and now it is full snowball.

And yes the Chinese flu of 1957 killed 70k-115k and the Kung Fu flu of 1968 killed 100k Americans. If you go way back to 2017-18 the flu killed 60k-80k Americans. This virus is much closer to 2017 flu than 1912. 

43 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Oh boy.

Why did you even post it?

Because I've been seeing this shit on my Facebook timeline from a few folks. I wasn't buying it, but I like to get others opinions on shit like this. 

Since when did posting something on here mean that you've adopted it as your own belief? 

This is a discussion forum in case you didn't know. 

16 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thoughts?

FB_IMG_1586399592611.jpg

@RallyMo, @red321 what part of the bolded text did you not understand from my post last night? 

Context. Context. Context. I asked a question, I didn't adopt this belief dipshits. 

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Because I've been seeing this shit on my Facebook timeline from a few folks. I wasn't buying it, but I like to get others opinions on shit like this. 

Since when did posting something on here mean that you've adopted it as your own belief? 

This is a discussion forum in case you didn't know. 

*Posts something obviously stupid*

*People react to it being obviously stupid*

"Oh I don't believe in that stuff haha I just wanted to discuss it!"