• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

This something those in the planning/pandemic scenario builders will have to adjust their models/calculations in the future.  Before it was probably something more of China and the connection to China.  But I think in an earlier article way towards the beginning of this thread, it was shown that there were something like 100,000 Wuhans working in Italy in their sweatsh....factories.  Personally I think you could connect those dots then it spreading to Italians then to the US/NY.  I think that is one thing underestimated in this virus by everyone.  That we were so preoccupied with China, and we were actually pretty effective in closing that avenue off.  But that it would so quickly backdoor us from another country no where close to China.   Gross.

I had read that somewhere also.  World ending because of overpriced Italian handbags. 

also, looks like Bill Gates may be a serial killer. 

Just now, red321 said:

exactly! speaking of Vermont...was able to pick up a 4 pack of Heady and Focal Banger last weekend!

They've been selling here too. I'm just too lazy now to make the 5 exit drive.

4 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Blarg just pissed he jumped on the losing side. All the libs trying to piss down each others backs to convince the world it is raining. I don't see what the big deal is in saying the experts were wrong. 

Uh because they weren’t wrong.  Not sure why you think it is no big deal that 60,000 people will die and that is with all of the sacrifices we have all had to make.