• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

48 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Nope. In the interview Fauci debunks a lot of what the fake news networks have run with in causing division between the Dr. and Trump. The doctor also said that Trump acted in a timely manner based on the information they all had. You @red321 and others in here have criticized the POTUS because he was slow to act and blamed him for folks dying. 

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

I remember seeing one article a couple weeks ago that seemed to present a division between Fauci and Trump. Then, there was that video of Trump not allowing Fauci to answer a question at the press conference.

What else has the "fake news" been running?

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I remember seeing one article a couple weeks ago that seemed to present a division between Fauci and Trump. Then, there was that video of Trump not allowing Fauci to answer a question at the press conference.

What else has the "fake news" been running?

An interview with Fauci actually talking and you would rather believe the other story?

29 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

An interview with Fauci actually talking and you would rather believe the other story?

You misread my post. Chuck was implying there was some major narrative being constantly told through the media that Fauci and Trump are at odds. I pointed out that I've only seen one article that spun that narrative.

1 hour ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Why can’t we be like Sweden and tell the vulnerable part of the population to stay home instead of ruining everybody’s life?

I hate to say it but the Swedes value their freedom more than Americans. We probably could have eliminated the AIDS epidemic had we quarantined them until death. This was unacceptable in the 1980s. 40 years later Americans all in on giving up their freedom. Probably has a lot to do with the tree hugging hippies are now in the high risk group. Also the millennials love big gov regulations. The last 3 weeks is the lifestyle they been dreaming of for years. They won’t get upset unless Netflix and yoga are banned. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

The sad thing is.  Those saying we must do everything to get this virus under control.  Are probably the same one's that will say "Kushner" and overreach of the government.  

This is where the rabbit hole is taking us.  This is the path South Korea took.  

Legislation enacted since then gave the government authority to collect mobile phone, credit card, and other data from those who test positive to reconstruct their recent whereabouts. That information, stripped of personal identifiers, is shared on social media apps that allow others to determine whether they may have crossed paths with an infected person.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/03/coronavirus-cases-have-dropped-sharply-south-korea-whats-secret-its-success

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Nope. In the interview Fauci debunks a lot of what the fake news networks have run with in causing division between the Dr. and Trump. The doctor also said that Trump acted in a timely manner based on the information they all had. You @red321 and others in here have criticized the POTUS because he was slow to act and blamed him for folks dying. 

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

While I do think Trump deserves some blame, the biggest problem was trusting the advice of Chinese run WHO all the way into March. I won’t fault anyone for that.

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just remember that after my butter everyone up phase, where i legalize gambling and prostitutes to bring new money in, and spend it to fund the return of Nogles, Loves BBQ, and a remake to Iron Eagle (for @Tank, since he cant eat at Loves), i will go into my dictator phase.

You, sir, just lost my vote.