• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

9 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

And then there is this happening:

https://abc7.com/saugus-man-accused-of-assaulting-his-mom-over-toilet-paper/6085767/

I’m pretty Governor Ten Ocho stated this would happen pretty soon.  Along with wives and girlfriends eating knuckle sandwiches for meals.

Just remember that after my butter everyone up phase, where i legalize gambling and prostitutes to bring new money in, and spend it to fund the return of Nogles, Loves BBQ, and a remake to Iron Eagle (for @Tank, since he cant eat at Loves), i will go into my dictator phase.

First new law. If you are arrested for beating your mom over TP, EVERY tax paying citizen, as well as those with that pin number @gotbeer mentioned, gets to use you AS toilet paper for a standard 2 week pay period.

And then death.

The bleeding hearts and the ACLU will want to bitch and protest me.... but will forget it as soon as they taste those sweet ribs at Loves.

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You should. But listen to the interview and you'll understand what i'm talking about. 

So what's more important to you right now, that people get the correct information regarding this pandemic, or that the Libs get owned?

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

So what's more important to you right now, that people get the correct information regarding this pandemic, or that the Libs get owned?

The prior obviously. But this is a political thread with regards to the COVID-19 so stay on course young whippersnapper! 🙂 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I’d like some good information but the medical community seems to be playing this by ear. They are learning by the day with this thing 

24 minutes ago, red321 said:

I think Chuck is implying since Fauci didn't piss all over Trump that suddenly he'll be cursed to hell by those on the "left"

Nope. In the interview Fauci debunks a lot of what the fake news networks have run with in causing division between the Dr. and Trump. The doctor also said that Trump acted in a timely manner based on the information they all had. You @red321 and others in here have criticized the POTUS because he was slow to act and blamed him for folks dying. 

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

38 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Just remember that after my butter everyone up phase, where i legalize gambling and prostitutes to bring new money in, and spend it to fund the return of Nogles, Loves BBQ, and a remake to Iron Eagle (for @Tank, since he cant eat at Loves), i will go into my dictator phase.

First new law. If you are arrested for beating your mom over TP, EVERY tax paying citizen, as well as those with that pin number @gotbeer mentioned, gets to use you AS toilet paper for a standard 2 week pay period.

And then death.

The bleeding hearts and the ACLU will want to bitch and protest me.... but will forget it as soon as they taste those sweet ribs at Loves.

I stopped reading after Love's BBQ.  Awe who am I kidding, I stopped after legalizing gambling and prostitution.  

TORS for dare I say it?  

14 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Nope. In the interview Fauci debunks a lot of what the fake news networks have run with in causing division between the Dr. and Trump. The doctor also said that Trump acted in a timely manner based on the information they all had. You @red321 and others in here have criticized the POTUS because he was slow to act and blamed him for folks dying. 

So my question to you is, do you blame both Trump and Dr. Fauci for acting slowly and causing deaths or still just Trump?

Dr. Fauci is on record saying in January that this was not something to worry about, so he deserves most of the blame.

Also; 

Basketball Defence GIF by Worcester Wolves

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Dr. Fauci is on record saying in January that this was not something to worry about, so he deserves most of the blame.

Also; 

Basketball Defence GIF by Worcester Wolves

Okay good. I'm glad we're on the same page then. 

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Ridiculous to pin anything around coronavirus on Trump.  I think he acted pretty much in line and in time with all the western heads of state.  But he's an egomaniacal buffoon who can't hold his tongue and probably the least capable leader we could have in such a crisis, so he is an easy target.  

The whole federal government is absolutely broken.  Federal oversight was supposed to proactively protect us from foreign terrorists (nope), financial collapse due to greedy and amoral banks (nope), and now global fucking pandemics (nope).  At this rate you can bet that Skynet will become a reality and we'll be fighting AI and robots in 10 years.  

Just now, well_red said:

Ridiculous to pin anything around coronavirus on Trump.  I think he acted pretty much in line and in time with all the western heads of state.  But he's an egomaniacal buffoon who can't hold his tongue and probably the least capable leader we could have in such a crisis, so he is an easy target.  

I really appreciate your honest opinion here. It's refreshing to see. 

I agree with you that he's an egotistical buffoon that bleeds narcism... I've said many times that he isn't the type of guy I'd have a beer with or call a friend, but unlike most on here I think he's done a much better job as POTUS than I thought he'd do. 

That said I do love how he calls out the media and trolls some of the politicians. 

29 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

laugh...you project a lot into one question where the host tries to say evil media, cnn, and jim acosta...

but yes, to answer your question...Fauci appears to have fucked up in the initial response as well. I think people like Fauci quickly realized things were much grimmer than they initially thought and course corrected while the others decided to double down - and that's not limited to Trump

4 minutes ago, red321 said:

laugh...you project a lot into one question where the host tries to say evil media, cnn, and jim acosta...

but yes, to answer your question...Fauci appears to have fucked up in the initial response as well. I think people like Fauci quickly realized things were much grimmer than they initially thought and course corrected while the others decided to double down - and that's not limited to Trump

Do you think Obama, W, Clinton or yourself would have done a better job based on the same info that you had?