• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Appears so.  Or putting out the feelers at a minimum.

Wrong.

It's no wonder you libs start and believe all the fake news out there. lol

Let's not find out exactly what's going on, let's assume, take it how we see it and spin it in a way that fits our narrative or comes against someone who opposes my views. 

Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Wrong.

It's no wonder you libs start and believe all the fake news out there. lol

Let's not find out exactly what's going on, let's assume, take it how we see it and spin it in a way that  fits our narrative or comes against someone who opposes my views. 

Pathetic. 

Ok now I know you're trolling. 

Fair play, mate.

Just now, ten ocho recon scout said:

South Korea also got a far earlier jump than we did. Which is apples and oranges, like the Cuba/HIV topic.

And everyone is being tracked in their cellphone. Are you willing to do that? 

no but you are not going to get apples to apples. look at their pop density and transportation systems. Both factors that should have made it worse there than here. They tested well but we know there are plenty of carriers unaccounted for. You can't ban one side from using South Korea while the doomsday crowd keeps referencing Italy and other struggling nations. America was never going to be Italy and people should have understood that. We over reacted but that is ok. Our intentions were noble.  it is time for course correction and again dominate the world. 

32 minutes ago, red321 said:

South Korea had an extensive testing regime from almost the get go, something the US still doesn't have in place and based on the administration's statement they are going to stop funding a number of drive in test sites and Trump's statements today that testing was "a nice thing"...it appears the US will continue to lag behind on the testing front. South Korea testing also included detailed contact tracing which has allowed them to target who was quarantined.

The US and South Korea discovered their first infected person on the same day.  

That's weird.  The other day Kushner suggested detailed contact tracing and the board libs did a total freak out.

43 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

And NY and CA is best for him politically?  Because I can show you articles saying CA and NY are getting what they need.  Two of the bigger Rona hotspots in the nation.  And both, gasp, strong Democratic strongholds.

Show me. The governor of CA just said yesterday that they can no longer wait for the federal government to act and that they will start buying and making their own masks.

Just now, JarsOfClay said:

Show me. The governor of CA just said yesterday that they can no longer wait for the federal government to act and that they will start buying and making their own masks.

Should have had the shit to begin with. Feds are option 2. Maybe a few more medical supplies and a few less green energy save the planet solar panels would have been wise.

2 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Really, are you just selective and blind in what you read?  Because it's been on here a number of times.  Hell, I think I just posted it a few hours ago.  

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/02/gov_gavin_newsom_id_be_lying_to_say_trump_has_not_been_responsive_to_californias_coronavirus_needs.html

And btw.  Newsom announced today he is sending ventilators back to the stockpile so that Trump can send it to Republican states.

Controversy in California after governor sends 500 ventilators back to national stockpile

17 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Really, are you just selective and blind in what you read?  Because it's been on here a number of times.  Hell, I think I just posted it a few hours ago.  

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/02/gov_gavin_newsom_id_be_lying_to_say_trump_has_not_been_responsive_to_californias_coronavirus_needs.html

And btw.  Newsom announced today he is sending ventilators back to the stockpile so that Trump can send it to Republican states.

Controversy in California after governor sends 500 ventilators back to national stockpile

Wow, that's it? Man, you're naive.

Do you remember when Trump demanded governors to be appreciative towards him for doing a "great job" with the coronavirus? That's all Governor Newsom's praise was about - to get help from Trump or more Californians will die. Trump is literally holding a gun to the governors heads for his poll numbers.

Look at the videos I posted, Newsome clearly says the feds haven't supplied what they need. That video was posted yesterday. Your article was posted April 2nd.

Newsom literally contradicts everything you say:

30 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Should have had the shit to begin with. Feds are option 2. Maybe a few more medical supplies and a few less green energy save the planet solar panels would have been wise.

So let me get this straight.

The states pay taxes that the fed govt uses to purchase these masks, but the states are not allowed to use them even though they paid for them?

I don't get it.

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

As for the ventilators, the article didn't say the ventilators were provided by the federal govt, it just said that CA is sending 500 ventilators to the national stockpile for other states. So where did you get that from?

Wow, you really don't read anything but what fits your narrative do you?  You look it up.  It's there.

38 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

no but you are not going to get apples to apples. look at their pop density and transportation systems. Both factors that should have made it worse there than here. They tested well but we know there are plenty of carriers unaccounted for. You can't ban one side from using South Korea while the doomsday crowd keeps referencing Italy and other struggling nations. America was never going to be Italy and people should have understood that. We over reacted but that is ok. Our intentions were noble.  it is time for course correction and again dominate the world. 

The difference between S Korea and Italy is that both approached this situation completely different from one another. The Koreans went big, the Italians ignored it. They have separate outcomes to the same problem for that reason.

And we wont be either because we emulated a but of both.

We all talked about this a few weeks ago on here.... we too could be crawling out of our bunkers by now, like Korea and Taiwan. But Americans arent willing to do what those countries did... this is the problem.

If we told everyone today "stay inside your f*cking house, no exceptions. We will pay all your bills. Just stay inside for 4 weeks, and money is no object. And then it will be back to normal", the freeways would still have people on them tomorrow.

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

So let me get this straight.

The states pay taxes that the fed govt uses to purchase these masks, but the states are not allowed to use them even though they paid for them?

I don't get it.

Healthcare and emergency supplies fall on the state and local government. Most don't fully fund these because they are broke from pissing  money away. The Feds are a secondary resource as needed. The media chose to bash Trump but the reality is many states failed. Biggest failure New York