• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are the Buzzstros more hated than the Red Sox now?

GregAlso

Most Hated  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which MLB team do you hate the most

• Houston Asstericks
    • Boston Red Sox
    • New York Yankees
    • Other (please specify below)

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

Red Sox

Astros

Dodgers

A’s

Rangers

Dipoto

Once we beat the Red Sox ass in 2009 we buried those ghosts. I'm really over them. 

But like you, the Yankees aren't even close to my top 5. 

So yeah.... Astros, Dodgers, Red Sox in that order. The A's and Mariners round out my top 5.

Only one team I hope loses every game. For a multitude of reasons going back decades. 

Toronto Blue Jays.

I've had shorter term dislikes for various teams based on specific events, players, management/ownership. 

The Astros are on that list now, and may stay a longer time. 

Yankees and Dodgers will always be power elites, so no point in expecting that to change. Only hope is that all their money and plans fail to take them to the promised land year after year.

Red Sox and Cubs get obnoxious when they're doing well but eventually self destruct and can't sustain success.

But Toronto?

Long may they wander in the wilderness. With every sign of a bright future  eventually meeting failure. And let Buck Martinez spend the rest of his already elongated broadcast career having all optimism slowly drained from his voice. And that goes for Pat Tabler too.

The Astros have to be number one on my most hated list.  In the last decade or so, no other team has screwed up baseball like the Houston Tankers....especially for the AL West.   We had to watch them roll out crappy teams as they tanked....which is no fun to see.   Then, as their ill-gotten high draft picks made it to the MLB....they still felt a need to cheat.    They've screwed up the AL West ever since they moved over.   

8 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Once we beat the Red Sox ass in 2009 we buried those ghosts. I'm really over them. 

But like you, the Yankees aren't even close to my top 5. 

So yeah.... Astros, Dodgers, Red Sox in that order. The A's and Mariners round out my top 5.

Kinda where im at as well, after exorcising those ghosts i started to see the sox in a much different light.
They are much like us trying to overcome a large looming shadow over them, i used to be a fan till they seemed to be our nemesis, but once that was gone, i became more or less indifferent to them.
Never really hated the Dodgers per se, just wanted to se the angels be the better franchise, something we havent yet done so thats still there.

For me right now, after recent events, my top 5 FU teams are:
Asstros
Asstros
Asstros
Yankees
Dodgers
Honorable mention:  Red Sox, old grudges die a little harder sometimes 🙂
Last 2 only because I dont want to see them do well due too nothing more than a huge financial advantage. 

Sidenote, i kinda miss the days when the Royals were our competition. 

Sidnote 2:  Thank you to Hou for having such an easy name to make fun of. 

4 hours ago, floplag said:

Kinda where im at as well, after exorcising those ghosts i started to see the sox in a much different light.
They are much like us trying to overcome a large looming shadow over them, i used to be a fan till they seemed to be our nemesis, but once that was gone, i became more or less indifferent to them.
Never really hated the Dodgers per se, just wanted to se the angels be the better franchise, something we havent yet done so thats still there.

For me right now, after recent events, my top 5 FU teams are:
Asstros
Asstros
Asstros
Yankees
Dodgers
Honorable mention:  Red Sox, old grudges die a little harder sometimes 🙂
Last 2 only because I dont want to see them do well due too nothing more than a huge financial advantage. 

Sidenote, i kinda miss the days when the Royals were our competition. 

Sidnote 2:  Thank you to Hou for having such an easy name to make fun of. 

Please don't call them Hou.

-Lou

18 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I liked them until they traded gaylord stillwell knickerbocker. He was my dads fave growing up.

I looked it up, and the Bridegrooms didn't even have the team name on the uniform, only the name of the city.

Image result for brooklyn bridegrooms uniform

The spacing of the letters could use a little work.