• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are the Buzzstros more hated than the Red Sox now?

GregAlso

Most Hated  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which MLB team do you hate the most

• Houston Asstericks
    • Boston Red Sox
    • New York Yankees
    • Other (please specify below)

After this week and then seeing some of what Altuve and Bregman said today I honestly think I hate Houston more than I do the Red Sox, whom I’ve hated for a long time. I used to hate Papelbon and disliked Pierzynski, but that all pales in comparison to what I’m feeling today. Here are some links to fuel your fire. 

right, it’s called consequences not adversity. 

Whaat?! louder than the trash cans?

Feel free to add more of this trash to the thread. We can may be have some good bulletin board material here. 

1 Always and forever the Yankees. No one else is remotely close. 

2 Astros - moved from relatively low in my dislike to (almost) the top. Used to like Altuve, but no more. Pathetic little cretin had no remorse that I saw today. And Bregman has always been a smug turdling. Screw all of them. 

3 Red Sox probably third.

Mariners, Rangers, A’s all close as well. After that, I’m mostly indifferent. 

I don’t care about the Dodgers in the slightest. I’d root for them in a moment over any of the teams I’ve mentioned. That would likely change if we get realignment and AL/NL differences get dumped.