• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have the Yankees signed Cole?

19HALO71

The more I become familiar with Rendon the more I’m starting to think this was actually the better route. Missing out on Wheeler is starting to hurt a little more, but if he wanted to stay east and would’ve required an ever greater overpay that he got, then there wasn’t much we could do. 

Who would have thought that Mickey Callaway would have wound up being one of our more critical signings?

Edited by totdprods

13 minutes ago, totdprods said:

The more I become familiar with Rendon the more I’m starting to think this was actually the better route. Missing out on Wheeler is starting to hurt a little more, but if he wanted to stay east and would’ve required an ever greater overpay that he got, then there wasn’t much we could do. 

Who would have thought that Mickey Callaway would have wound up being one of our more critical signings?

If the Angels can acquire two good starters in addition to the Rendon signing, missing out on Cole wouldn’t be a bad thing. The Angels would be a 90+ win team (on paper). I also truly believe that Ohtani can be that stopper/ace in the postseason for this team. 

47 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Pretty sure he was going there today for his physical and what not then he’ll sign.

Isn’t Rendon doing his today as well?

But UCLA Bruins are known to sleep on a deal, wake up and change their mind on going to New York...

SIGN COLE!

this makes no sense 

4 hours ago, 19HALO71 said:

I have seen "Yankees to sign Cole" But I have yet to see "Yankees Sign Cole". Maybe, I am just reading too much into this. But could there be something holding the deal up?

Go Halos!!!

Just wondering - Have the Angels signed Rendon? lol!

Another question - If a FA signs a contract before New Years, does he have to pay income taxs for 2019? If so, maybe that is why some FA don't sign until January of the next year.