• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have the Yankees signed Cole?

19HALO71

2 hours ago, fanfromday1 said:

Another question - If a FA signs a contract before New Years, does he have to pay income taxs for 2019? If so, maybe that is why some FA don't sign until January of the next year.

Um, yes. He still has to pay taxes for 2019.

I think what you mean is does he have to pay taxes on the new contract and the answer is no. Just because he signed doesn't mean he has been paid. You only pay taxes on what's reported via W2 or 1099. If he hasn't been paid anything, nothing will have been reported.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I think what you mean is does he have to pay taxes on the new contract and the answer is no. Just because he signed doesn't mean he has been paid. You only pay taxes on what's reported via W2 or 1099. If he hasn't been paid anything, nothing will have been reported.

Yes, my question was poorly worded, sorry about that. But thanks for the info. Brandon. I'v always wondered about that and assumed that was possibly a reason why many FA held out from signing before the new year.

6 hours ago, Lou said:

I've actually never been to Olive Garden

The endless salad is good. The breadsticks are hit & miss, so order a side of Alfredo dipping sauce for them and you’ll be golden. 

As for the entrees, keep your expectations as low as expecting to see an angels pitcher throw a complete game.

28 minutes ago, Tank said:

The endless salad is good. The breadsticks are hit & miss, so order a side of Alfredo dipping sauce for them and you’ll be golden. 

As for the entrees, keep your expectations as low as expecting to see an angels pitcher throw a complete game.

yeah, im pretty sure my streak will continue