• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

8 minutes ago, Angels_Fan said:

I would LOVE for the Angels to trade for Gray. He's not making much, gets a lot of groundballs, and has good strikeout/walk numbers.

I wonder what it would take to get him, though?

Man, if we can get him for Thaiss (possible replacement if they deal Arenado, plus he can step right in at 1B) then add one of Barria/Suarez/Sandoval and maybe Soriano?

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So take this for what its worth, but I heard that the plan was to go after both Cole and Rendon trying to sign them both in the off season.  That will just set us up to be disappointed later when they don’t spend another $35 million. 

put the 35 into MadBum and Kuechel instead 🙂

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I would have no problem if we just used free agents and didn’t trade prospects.  That being said I see some value in Kluber and Darvish.

Especially if we can nab Contreras with Darvish. 

Our lineup would be so damn sick with Contreras in it as well. 

Fletcher

Trout

Rendon

Ohtani

Upton

Contreras

Adell

Simmons

La Stella

I mean, Jesus Christ, that’s 9 deep!

12 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Fletcher

Trout

Rendon

Ohtani

Upton

Contreras

Adell

Simmons

La Stella

Darvish, Contreras and Gray would be my dream offseason. I think the Angels can clearly afford it, too (Contreras and Gray are cheap).

6 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Fletcher

Trout

Rendon

Ohtani

Upton

Contreras

Adell

Simmons

La Stella

You forgot someone lol

I like Keuchal as a good fit for this roster. Low risk, logs a lot of innings, throws a lot of ground balls. Of course he may still think he's a far better pitcher than he actually is, so we may have to wait him out.

In addition to Keuchal I want to see them chase some upside... someone with the potential to play at the top of a rotation (like Kluber).

Keuchal and Bundy are pretty low risk guys who could allow us to take a swing on some higher risk upside.

36 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Bruhs.....What an Embarrassing Franchise...

dogs fans gotta be scratching their heads a bit right now.  two trips to the series followed by a first round exit to the eventual champs and they're basically sitting on their hands at this point sans Blake Treinen.  I guess when your team is so good to start with, you don't need to do much.  Especially when that division is pretty much bleh.  I'd still be a little wary though.  

Just now, Dochalo said:

dogs fans gotta be scratching their heads a bit right now.  two trips to the series followed by a first round exit to the eventual champs and they're basically sitting on their hands at this point sans Blake Treinen.  I guess when your team is so good to start with, you don't need to do much.  Especially when that division is pretty much bleh.  I'd still be a little wary though.  

Lindor.