• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE Official 2019-2020 Hot Stove Thread

T.G.

18 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Best news of the day...

Still probably won't amount to dogshit in the end. 

My optimistic soul is turning to the dark, pessimistic side. My confidence in EppLOLr is circling down the drain. 

I hope to God he proves me wrong.

All would be forgiven if he pulls this off. Signing Rendon is a must as far as I’m concerned, and he wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize after missing out on Cole.

Kluber also isn’t that expensive, so it’d give the Angels plenty of flexibility to keep improving the team. Not sure what it’d take to get him, though.

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Kluber is a pretty big injury concern.  Meh.  If you’re telling me we’ll get him and Rendon I’ll take it. 

You can say about 75-80% of starting pitchers are injury concerns because they've either had TJ or some other types of nagging arm or foot injuries.

Last offseason there were a bunch on here, especially our regulars who didn't want to trade for Jacob deGrom.

Cole is a elbow or even worse labrum injury away from being a 300 million dollar bust.

Let that sink in.

11 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You can say about 75-80% of starting pitchers are injury concerns because they've either had TJ or some other types of nagging arm or foot injuries.

Last offseason there were a bunch on here, especially our regulars who didn't want to trade for Jacob deGrom.

Cole is a elbow or even worse labrum injury away from being a 300 million dollar bust.

Let that sink in.

Kluber would be worth trading for because his value is low due to his injury last year.  It would be a smart trade.  Way smarter than Darvish or Price.  I don't want to see them trade Canning though, but if they did, they could easily get Teheran to replace him.

27 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Fair enough.  I’m not against Kluber.  I just... i mean I’m not going to get too wound up about him. 

Edited by UndertheHalo