• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bitcoin

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thevenus said:

Changelly is an excellent platform for buying and exchanging cryptocurrencies in a fast and easy way. They have competitive fees and a large selection of cryptocurrency assets to choose from.

Changelly is not only a legitimate website, but it’s also a useful service that every cryptocurrency user should be bookmarking.

If you are somebody who wants to sign up for a more traditional exchange where you can compete for the best price, Changelly could be the best option for you. 

lol crypto scammers trying to scam people on an angels fan message board.

I think this may be the top

Elon Musk just trying to buy more Bitcoin on the cheap. Dude is a pump and dumping douche. He knew what bitcoin was when he and his company bought and cashed out 100 million in profit. Now he has "concerns" over the energy usage? But no concerns when his company spent billions?

Ethereum stands to gain even more traction if they can complete the POW to POS merge this year. The normies seem to care about the energy usage meme.

57 minutes ago, cals said:

@NrM and @failos did you take a big hit this weekend?  It kind of sucked watching my ether drop $1000/coin and doge basically holding around .50.  Have you bought in on Shiba?

down like 150k from ath 😬. Not really phased tbh

I threw a couple hundred bucks in some random dog shitcoin on uniswap. Ended up spending more in gas fees than I put in the shitcoin 🤡

9 hours ago, cals said:

@NrM and @failos did you take a big hit this weekend?  It kind of sucked watching my ether drop $1000/coin and doge basically holding around .50.  Have you bought in on Shiba?

Sold what little Bitcoin I had last month for a nice little profit and still holding Doge.

Other altcoins sketch me out, but I haven't done much research since I'm too busy with work

13 hours ago, NrM said:

down like 150k from ath 😬. Not really phased tbh

I threw a couple hundred bucks in some random dog shitcoin on uniswap. Ended up spending more in gas fees than I put in the shitcoin 🤡

Just another thing I don't get about crypto.  These gas fees.

Just now, failos said:

Ashamed to say, but I’m using Robinhood due to the convenience.

Nothing wrong with that.  At least I don't think there is.  Coinbase and Binance make you jump through so many hoops that it's confusing.  

Robinhood still doesn't let you withdraw the crypto to your wallet yet right?

12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Nothing wrong with that.  At least I don't think there is.  Coinbase and Binance make you jump through so many hoops that it's confusing.  

Robinhood still doesn't let you withdraw the crypto to your wallet yet right?

I was always a bit hesitant about putting my money in binance, but my issue was the time it takes to set up your account, transfer your money, and start exchanging for x coin—that’s why I went with Robinhood. The downside, is like you mentioned, you can’t withdraw the crypto to your wallet—so in theory you don’t actually “own” the coin itself. It feels like an ETF