• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bitcoin

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gotbeer said:

It's down to 23 cents.  Still up, but down quite a bit from 4/20.

Ok but you said crypto is taking a beating this morning, and it surprisingly isn’t. Even BTC is in the green today.

Anyways, we just need Elon to make a Doge tweet and I can cash out.

21 minutes ago, Φαήλος said:

Ok but you said crypto is taking a beating this morning, and it surprisingly isn’t. Even BTC is in the green today.

Anyways, we just need Elon to make a Doge tweet and I can cash out.

When I typed it this morning.  Bitcoin was down 11% in the last 24 hours.

2 hours ago, cals said:

Well he tweeted like 5 minutes after I sold so yeah.  But I took the money and put it into Vaxart and it’s doubled in a week.  Check that one out.  They may have a viable oral Covid vaccine.

I bought some more doge earlier and it’s up right now. Friggin kicking myself right now for selling the 15k yesterday. I’ll check out that vaxart stock before opening on Monday. You do options at all?

ETH really has no brakes right now. Starting to believe it can hit 20k eoy. Some people think it's been following Bitcoin, just a cycle behind. Metcalfe's law confirms this.

5 years from now it could be worth 50k+

I'm retarded though, so I could be 100% wrong. Still sticking with my 10k eoy prediction.

Ethereum breaks past $3,000

Cryptocurrency ether hit a record high of $3,017 on Monday, extending last week's rally in the wake of a report that the European Investment Bank (EIB) could launch a digital bond sale on the ethereum blockchain network.

Ether rose 2% on the Bitstamp exchange to hit the milestone early in Asia trade. It is up more than 300% for the year so far, outpacing a 95% rise in the more popular bitcoin.

On 4/30/2021 at 10:13 PM, cals said:

Well he tweeted like 5 minutes after I sold so yeah.  But I took the money and put it into Vaxart and it’s doubled in a week.  Check that one out.  They may have a viable oral Covid vaccine.

The LA Times reported no new Covid infections. It's all over, you better sell. 

2 hours ago, cals said:

Fucking Doge now .60-70.  I’m glad I put my crypto $ into ether but geez.

My man. Welcome to the club. Enjoy the ride. 

Also the doge is dead. your new god is this chad 

1231160632_vitalik2.thumb.jpg.be9639b79f5dfbd075ea5c0254df871c.jpg

9 hours ago, cals said:

Doge drops 35% after Musk’s SNL monologue where his mom says she doesn’t want Doge for Mother’s Day.  People bought all week just waiting for a bump and then sell.  Now the crash is on.

You know something isn't right about Doge when this comes out.

A mysterious Dogecoin whale now owns $22 billion of the meme-inspired cryptocurrency - and a warning made by Elon Musk in February is suddenly back in focus

$22 billion is more than half of it's total market cap value of $41 billion.