• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bitcoin

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the appeal as far as the usage of it.  Tesla accepting payment in bitcoin works for them because when that news came out, news that they bought $1.5B worth or whenever Musk tweets about it the price gets driven up which benefits their holdings that are currently an immaterial amount of the companies value.  I realize the stock market reacts much of the same way to various pieces of news but we're talking about something being used as a medium of exchange like currency only currencies generally aren't that volatile.  Some people will definitely make money off of it and never say never as maybe I'll be using it some day but seems like something average investors should only put what they can afford to lose into it.  Especially with all the new cryptocurrencies hitting the market and Must tweets and what not driving the price up just makes it seem like a bubble. 

Bitcoin is a better version of gold as a store of value. It will eventually eclipse it's marketcap.

Defi and NFTs are where the future lies in cryptocurrencies and I'm sure there will be other use cases as the technology advances.