• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bitcoin

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

$56,337.  If you go back a few months in this thread, people were getting excited it was going to hit $20,000.

i haven't followed this too closely because i think it's something that is bound to collapse.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Won't collapse completely.  But a huge correction could occur.  

Last bull cycle saw multiple 40% corrections on it's way to 20k.

Right now Bitcoin is ahead of the cycle so a 40% correction is definitely possible, but it will be a good thing if you want to load up.

Do you guys really have serious money invested in Doge? Or is it just like a few hundred bucks. I can't tell.

You degenerates trying to get into pump and dumps, scams and memes... Yet never gave a shit about anything legit in the space.

1 hour ago, NrM said:

Do you guys really have serious money invested in Doge? Or is it just like a few hundred bucks. I can't tell.

You degenerates trying to get into pump and dumps, scams and memes... Yet never gave a shit about anything legit in the space.

I almost dumped $1k into it at 5 cents. Ironically my wife wanted to and I passed. I’m dumb