• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bikers have smaller dicks than modded truck drivers

There are two kinds of bikers..

Those that have gone down and those that are going down.  I have seen more motorcyclist down on the freeway in the past few year than ever before.

I hate it when they pass you and then motion to you like you should have made room for them. 

3 hours ago, True Grich said:

There are two kinds of bikers..

Those that have gone down and those that are going down.  I have seen more motorcyclist down on the freeway in the past few year than ever before.

I hate it when they pass you and then motion to you like you should have made room for them. 

Just so happens I've noticed more accidents once they legalized lane splitting.  

I saw one fool on the freeway split from between the 1 and 2 lane, cut over to the 4 lane, zig zag a bit between the 3 and 4, and cut back over the 1-2 lane.  All in a matter of a 1/2 mile at my speed of 40, their speed probably 60.  

16 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Just so happens I've noticed more accidents once they legalized lane splitting.  

I saw one fool on the freeway split from between the 1 and 2 lane, cut over to the 4 lane, zig zag a bit between the 3 and 4, and cut back over the 1-2 lane.  All in a matter of a 1/2 mile at my speed of 40, their speed probably 60.  

This whole "share the road" things is a farce. They really want to say... "We own the road."  Unless your head is on a swivel, it's impossible to see them all the time. They come up on us so fast a great deal of the time and many of them ride dangerously.

too many of them are arrogant jerks. they act like you've done something egregious if you dare honk at them as they cut in front of you, barely missing your bumper/fender. and it's just getting worse and worse each year.

It’s true that lane splitting, passing on the right, shitty attitudes and speeding all suck, but the packs of 50 weekend warrior lawyers, in sons of anarchy gear, on bikes with saddlebags and obnoxious exhausts, blasting down the street on a Sunday morning at 7am while I’m trying to sleep in make me hate them all.  

If it helps tdawg, the gnarliest fatals ive seen are bikers.

In recent memory. Guy on a crotch rocket decided to show off to another, who had a gopro in his helmet. Guns it at a fresh green light...fishtails. Goes headfirst into a power pole.

I stepped in skull and brain pieces a good 40-50 yards from the body. Clean eyeball on the ground. Bike went about another 200 yards...

Another. Rice rocket doing about 100...cargo truck pulls out in front of him. Biker went skyhigh...into power poles....electrocuted. right arm completely degloved. 

So theres that for you.

8 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

If it helps tdawg, the gnarliest fatals ive seen are bikers.

In recent memory. Guy on a crotch rocket decided to show off to another, who had a gopro in his helmet. Guns it at a fresh green light...fishtails. Goes headfirst into a power pole.

I stepped in skull and brain pieces a good 40-50 yards from the body. Clean eyeball on the ground. Bike went about another 200 yards...

Another. Rice rocket doing about 100...cargo truck pulls out in front of him. Biker went skyhigh...into power poles....electrocuted. right arm completely degloved. 

So theres that for you.

How about the jackass who led police on a high speed chase into the circle. Problem is, he didn't realize it was a circle and hit the metal chains and fountain. He entered the south side of the circle, and came out on the north side. His bike remained on the south side. This was probably 4 years ago. 

I owned a Dyna Wide Glide for a couple years in my younger days. For me it was more of a weekend cruising machine. I ended up selling it because I found better uses for the 15 grand but I did enjoy it at the time and I had contemplated getting a touring bike when I got back to the States but having another kid pretty much killed that idea