• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bikers have smaller dicks than modded truck drivers

I owned a GS450E Suzuki during my college days. I liked riding it through the canyons, Wife and I had matching helmets but once we started having kids the Suzi sat. Kept it around for another 25 years slowly rusting away in the garage then gave it away to someone that wanted it even though it hadn't run in years. Now with traffic the way it is so overcrowded in the Southland there is no reason to own another bike. 

23 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I owned a GS450E Suzuki during my college days. I liked riding it through the canyons, Wife and I had matching helmets but once we started having kids the Suzi sat. Kept it around for another 25 years slowly rusting away in the garage then gave it away to someone that wanted it even though it hadn't run in years. Now with traffic the way it is so overcrowded in the Southland there is no reason to own another bike. 

You were the guy that cut me off 26 years ago.  I'm sure of it.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

You are dead to me.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Not wanting to be roadkill is as good a reason as any to not ride. 

Just over a month ago, my cousin crashed her motorcycle and died at age 37.

The stories at her memorial reception by and large support @tdawg87's comments.  While the accident wasn't her fault (senile man pulled out in front of her) she did love to ride the motorcycle, and drive her car, fast.  Perhaps that contributed to her demise, I'm not sure. 

After getting pregnant at age 16, she sort of morphed into a free spirit and didn't care what people thought of her.  It's not hard to see why under those circumstances. 

Pretty much all the bikers I've known have had difficult and/or traumatic childhoods that seems to contribute to their personalities being what they are.

On 5/8/2019 at 6:52 AM, wopphil said:

How about the jackass who led police on a high speed chase into the circle. Problem is, he didn't realize it was a circle and hit the metal chains and fountain. He entered the south side of the circle, and came out on the north side. His bike remained on the south side. This was probably 4 years ago. 

You could play kickball with his head if you wanted when the dust cleared....

On 5/6/2019 at 5:04 PM, tdawg87 said:

I'm talking about Harley/Crotch rocket riders, not bicyclists.

So the weather is getting warmer in the Northeast, which means the motorcycles are coming out. Am I the only one who Facking hates anyone who rides a motorcycle?

First of all, they're the most unsafe, entitled people on the road. They figure since everyone else is babysitting their asses that they're untouchable. Doesn't matter if they're a grizzled Harley rider or some 19 year old douche on a Kawasaki. If they're on two wheels, they Facking suck.

Let's discuss just how unsafe they are, and just how much they deserve to die horribly.

• They speed. Excessively. You'd think being surrounded by two ton death machines whilst astride a motorized bicycle would bring some nuance and semblance of cautiousness, but no. 20 over the speed limit is the absolute minimum they will ride. No excuses.
  • They weave in and out of traffic like a bunch of impatient bitches. You've all seen it. They barely clip the car they're passing so they can squeeze in and gain that extra 1 mph for big boy points.
  • They pass no matter what the situation. No passing lane? They're passing. 8 cars ahead of them? They're passing. You're driving 19 over the speed limit? They're passing. Oncoming traffic? Oh they're Facking passing.
  • They tailgate. This one makes me laugh actually. If I have to slam on my breaks your faggoty ass is ragdolling 40 yards over my car and you'll be lucky not to sever your spine when you land.

I'm not sure how it is where you guys are, but in NH they get away with this shit. In my 16 years of driving I have not once seen a motorcycle pulled over. Not once. No hyperbole. I literally have never seen it. 

I once wanted a bike but I'm comfortable with the size of my wang and I also enjoy not driving around like Cam Bedrosian pitches.

F*ck these idiots.

There is one omission, which I saw yesterday. When traffic is stopped, they feel the need to drive between lanes. Makes you want to open the door as they approach you.

I have been driving 70 and had a bike blow past me like I wasn't even moving.

They treat the Interstate like it's an obstacle course.

Like you, I have never seen a biker pulled over by the cops.