• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

3 minutes ago, floplag said:

Its got nothing to do with that, they know it wont fly or ever work, its vote pandering, nothing more, just like reperations 

I was being tongue-in-cheek.

it goes without saying that it’s pandering.

9 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Social security should be abolished.

What happens to the old people who survive off their social security check? Or are you saying it should be abolished for those who aren't currently receiving it?

11 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That would be fine. I just don't want to have all this money taken out of my check that the feds think they can manage for me better than me.

if that happens, i want all of my money back that i've paid into the system. i suspect everyone else will, too.

Trump legit cant help but step on his dork at every opportunity.   He gets handed a huge win and pisses it away by handing out media restrictions, the man is beyond redemption. 

And then as much as i want to like Beto, hes done in my book after calling capitalism racist... between than and his stance on the 2A, hes got no shot from me. 

2 hours ago, floplag said:

Trump legit cant help but step on his dork at every opportunity.   He gets handed a huge win and pisses it away by handing out media restrictions, the man is beyond redemption. 

he's a nitwit, but if you don't think his diehard supporters eat it up, you haven't been paying attention. 

10 minutes ago, floplag said:

i think you over estimate how many people fall into that category, most see him simply as the lesser of 2 evils

there will always be that faction in a president election, but once again , if you haven't noticed the hordes of crazed followers he has, you haven't been paying attention. 

10 hours ago, Lou said:

there will always be that faction in a president election, but once again , if you haven't noticed the hordes of crazed followers he has, you haven't been paying attention. 

Noone suggested that, only that to me there are for more people that fall under my suggestion than yours regarding him.   All politicians have crazed followers, its the new zealotry, mostly undeserved, they are no different than those who blindly hate him for "reasons".  Personally ive never understood the hero/devil worship of politicians who are basically all criminals by nature, but thats me i guess.