• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

Sidenote i thought id pop in here...
I keep seeing a lot of dems posting things suggesting that its time for the middle such as more moderate liberals to chose sides, and im sorry but i think thats a bunch of horseshit. 
I am very much one of these people.  I consider myself largely liberal with a couple of exceptions such as immigration and the stance on the 2A.  I have voted red and blue in the my whole life and especially the last 20 years and will continue to vote for whoever i think is the best options regardless of party.
With this in mind, don't guilt trip us youre not my mother, dont put the party failures on those of us that wont drink the koolaid and take some responsibility.  It is not my responsibility to bend to an extremist platform, its the party's job to give me a reason to.  We are not the reason you lost in 16, we are not the reason we have Trump now, you are. 
The party has slide so far left that even those things I agree with are hard to support.
If this is the tactic, if guilt tripping us is the tactic, you may have already lost.