• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

41 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

John Hickenlooper (former Colorado governor) expected to announce on March 7.

220px-Governor_John_Hickenlooper_2015.jp

well, that's just dandy. now all the excitement of his announcement has just vaporized.

16 hours ago, gotbeer said:

The thing about articles like this is the staggering level of hypocrisy.  How the hades are these people openly condemning the other side for shit they too have been associated with and literally noone says anything?

I'm not going to read the whole thread, but this Andrew Yang dude sounds interesting and more importantly is making the rounds to all the right places. I first heard him on Joe Rogan recently and also his interview on the Breakfast Club. He got stopped on a topic or two with answers using the answer of, "Well that's why it needs to be in the conversation" opposed to giving direct answers for certain fundings. 

But I see he is disrupting the conversation because he is hitting it hard first before everyone and is going to direct certain topics but the time the primaries come.

I like the dude. Trump kind of ran a similar platform, but it seemed like more of "let's hope Trump can do what he says" whereas Yang has some defined parameters to fixing certain objectives. I think like Obama though, with checks and balances, it's nice to set out an agenda, but you have to get them through.