• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

@st1ckboy @the dude abides

Little known fact about me.  I view Point Break in almost a religious way.  I have art depicting Utah and Bohdi in my office and half of my t-shirts have slogans and pictures from the movie.  I highly respect your references.  Carry on.

It’s a remote dropper for me.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Where the videos are, I go. 

Of course, I'm assuming they're real. They appear to be, but who knows... I do know you won't see any mention of this on CNN, MSNBC, etc. The creep gets a pass.

You don't know if they are real but you do know these people won't mention what you are not sure is real.  Ok. I'll tell you what is real is you can track that site back to an old abandoned warehouse in Moscow. I'm betting that's real.  

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Where the videos are, I go. 

Of course, I'm assuming they're real. They appear to be, but who knows... I do know you won't see any mention of this on CNN, MSNBC, etc. The creep gets a pass.

I mean, there's no question Biden is a creep and is probably balls deep in his own scandals. But this seems like, well, a nothingburger. Her reaction was more "amusement" than "shock". Shock is the face of that reporter who got her ass grabbed during a marathon. 

Not saying this is ok, but it didn't seem to bother her too much.

As for the kid thing, meh. It's only creepy from assumption that Joe is already creepy. Seems like the way a grandpa would act, honestly.

Biden sucks but this is trying too hard. If this stuff upsets you more than "grab her by the pussy" then that says a lot about you.

Founded in 2012, 100 Percent Fed Up is a far right news and opinion blog. According to their about page “We are two moms inspired by the life of Andrew Breitbart. We’re exposing the lies of the left & MSM propagandists.” They further state “Our goal is to expose the lies and hypocrisy of the progressives in academia, the entertainment industry, and MSM through the use of social media.” Like most questionable sources they do not list ownership, nor authors/staff associated with the website.