• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

That's cuz he has no other platform to run on. You fucking dumb rich piece of garbage. Go watch a movie on your 65 inch screen on your outside deck with a couch. I bet you fuck on that couch.

Sounds good. I think I'll watch tapes of the dem primary debates before the last election. I'll enjoy watching Bernie be the cuck that we was and let Hillary shit all over him. That was fun.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Sounds good. I think I'll watch tapes of the dem primary debates before the last election. I'll enjoy watching Bernie be the cuck that we was and let Hillary shit all over him. That was fun.

Tapes? You watching them with your VCR? 

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

"Cuck".

Everyday we get closer to the revelation that Adam is alt-right and spends most of his time on r/The_Donald and Qanon websites.

The other scenario is that he's full of shit and has no principles and is only in this for a paycheck, which wouldn't be surprising. Would make sense too considering how he paid his staffers and cut their hours and defended his wealth... Would also explain why he maximizes his tax breaks and doesn't give to charity. 

Maybe he's both. 

8 minutes ago, Adam said:

I didn't think categorizing Bernie as a pussy would be controversial. Dude not only let the DNC and Hillary cheat him out of a nomination, he did it with a smile and then endorsed her. 

"Cheat him out of a nomination" is a bit of a stretch. She won more pledged delegates them him. Even if you split the super delegates 50/50, she still wins, and he will still be short the 2,382 needed for the nomination.

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/primaries/parties/democrat

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

"Cheat him out of a nomination" is a bit of a stretch. She won more pledged delegates them him. Even if you split the super delegates 50/50, she still wins, and he will still be short the 2,382 needed for the nomination.

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/primaries/parties/democrat

Fair. How about "clearly worked against him to ensure Hillary had every advantage."

Just now, st1ckboy said:

The DNC favored Hillary. Not all that surprising, considering Bernie isn't a part of the Democratic party. 

Right. I'd think someone with some a backbone and his principles would use their platform to call out the hypocritical big bank loving, war mongering establishment, rather than endorsing it with smiles and hugs.