• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I would be biased if I didn't say Warren looks like shit here. If the Dems are going to push for Trump's tax returns, they should be transparent about their own. Whether they're important or not is obviously up for debate.

Agreed

57 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You disagree with his point?

I’m open to good faith compromise.  This is a frustrating question because I think that you know that this kind of compromise is not on the table.  So I wonder, do you think there’s any point where people who are supposedly on the left should actually exercise political power in service of their ideology ?  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m open to good faith compromise.  This is a frustrating question because I think that you know that this kind of compromise is not on the table.  So I wonder, do you think there’s any point where people who are supposedly on the left should actually exercise political power in service of their ideology ?  

Of course, both sides should.  This is why I dont want Trump to.pick another SCOTUS 

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Of course, both sides should.  This is why I dont want Trump to.pick another SCOTUS 

Right but the reality is that he will.  And look, I think the Democrats would also do this.  It’s the reality of our government.  And its why I don’t think our system works anymore.  We’re in the midst of political collapse.  

the two party system simply doesn’t work anymore. 

Edited by UndertheHalo