• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Good God! I hope you’re ok 

Thanks man. It was Diverticulitis or whatever the fuck. So fortunately nothing too serious. 

But as much as I joke about my bowel movements, seeing the toilet bowl look like the Kool-Aid Man took a detour through my colon was not a good way to start my week. 

21 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Thanks man. It was Diverticulitis or whatever the fuck. So fortunately nothing too serious. 

But as much as I joke about my bowel movements, seeing the toilet bowl look like the Kool-Aid Man took a detour through my colon was not a good way to start my week. 

diverticulitis is no joke.  my mom had it and ended up having a portion of her colon removed. 

hope things get better for you soon. 

On 11/23/2019 at 8:59 PM, tdawg87 said:

Glad youre all right, seriously, but dude TMI  🙂

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Devastate local ecconomy? Obviously Bernie has never been to a low A minor league game.

I've been to a West Virginia game.  There were more people working than at the game.   Actually think there was more family/friends and scouts there than actual fans.  And it was Tshirt giveaway night and $1 beer night and it was bring your dog to the park night.  The highlight was when the Toast guy got there.  He had an outlet next to his seat, and would make toast.  Every time WV struck someone out, he would throw a toast.