• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Ok sure, but you were clearly pointing to Bernie being hypocritical when he isn't, at all. That entire tweet is a gigantic fallacy. 

They are both spending tens of millions of dollars. I get it that his shtick is to hate rich people but he should tone that down a bit. When it comes to campaigns, money is money.  

Just now, Jason said:

They are both spending tens of millions of dollars. I get it that his shtick is to hate rich people but he should tone that down a bit. When it comes to campaigns, money is money.  

One is funded by supporter contributions, the other is funded by a bank account.

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's not the point though. Yes, both have spent big money on their campaigs, unfortunately that's the way our system works. His point is about not wanting Uber rich guys to be able to just buy elections.

35 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

That's not the point though. Yes, both have spent big money on their campaigs, unfortunately that's the way our system works. His point is about not wanting Uber rich guys to be able to just buy elections.

what about Uber rich political parties? 

Just now, Lou said:

yep, especially the one that spent $1.2 billion only to lose to a nimrod like Donald Trump. 

holy shit . . . 

I think we would get a 100% agreement that our two party system blows. And , yes I agree there is far too much money being thrown around in our elections. If that's the point you are making.

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Have all you Cons who bash Bernie for his healthcare plan because of "the cost" ever considered the fact that Bernie Sanders is Jewish? 

Checkmate Atheists.

I'm a registered Republican. My wife is Jewish and also registered Republican.

Sanders is an idealist with absolutely no regard for consequences of saddling the country with this catastrophic plan. 

Back to you in the booth. 

5 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Meh, what he is saying is his campaign money comes from numerous small donations, rather than him just being rich, and buying a bunch of ads.

You're saying Bernie is doing it the right way, sucking off the public teet instead of spending his own money. 

Libs. 

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Blatantly bullshit that conservatives would cross lines and vote for Tulsi Gabbard.  And if they would - they aren’t conservatives and they don’t vote for any particular ideology.   Always completely disregard what MAGA chuds have to say about the American left should run on. 

I would vote for Gabbard over Trump. I would not vote any of the other Democratic candidates. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

You're saying Bernie is doing it the right way, sucking off the public teet instead of spending his own money. 

Libs. 

I'll prerequisite this, I'm not a Bernie guy. It's easy to see his point though, that getting thousands of people who agree with his policies to donate to his campaign, is different than one guy spending his own money. One is a movement, the other is trying to buy a campaign.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I would vote for Gabbard over Trump. I would not vote any of the other Democratic candidates. 

No you wouldn't. Because if she became the Dem candidate fox news , and talk radio would turn on her immediately, and you would fall in line.

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

One guy is spending other people's money, just like he would in office, with no regard to how that money came to be.

The other is quite aware of the value of every dollar spent, the risk and costs. 

So, which is better suited for the job? 

So, you're all for the whomever has the most money, should be the one in power. Doesn't sound like American values to me. You want a monarchy?

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

So, you're all for the whomever has the most money, should be the one in power. Doesn't sound like American values to me. You want a monarchy?

No, I didn't vote for Hillary and her $1.2 billion dollars she spent to buy an election. 

Next question.