Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

2020 Democratic Field

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

At 2 hours and 8 minutes I got an IRS represetnative. After giving him all of my information regarding my corporation I asked my one question, did the IRS receive the cashiers check I sent 15 days before the billing due date and was it recorded. His response would be it would take ten minutes to find out. What the living hell took so long to look up one record? 

It turns out they sent out a threatening letter of putting a property lien on my business along with a penalty for non payment, 10 days before the payment was due. They sent this letter without ever checking to see if the account was paid current. 

And you guys want more government in your day today lives.

C'mon Blarg! You remember using MS DOS

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

I felt like a God when I could format C drive and reconfig my system at will. Now I can't even get rid of Facebook alerts without reading a manual.  

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

My company still uses something similar, but much worse. It's an Australian version of MS-DOS. Fucking horrible.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

At 2 hours and 8 minutes I got an IRS represetnative. After giving him all of my information regarding my corporation I asked my one question, did the IRS receive the cashiers check I sent 15 days before the billing due date and was it recorded. His response would be it would take ten minutes to find out. What the living hell took so long to look up one record? 

It turns out they sent out a threatening letter of putting a property lien on my business along with a penalty for non payment, 10 days before the payment was due. They sent this letter without ever checking to see if the account was paid current. 

Only the hardcore dems and reps do

8 hours ago, Adam said:

Medical Assistants under semi-private healthcare

Image result for hot medical assistant

Medical Assistant under Government Healthcare

Image result for DMV Clerk

Both of these are incorrect.  All women that works in the medical field are either (a) disinterested Latinas with chola accents who are annoyed they have to work rather than be at home knocked up or (2) sassy Filipinas who are difficult to understand but still have eyebrows that aren’t drawn on (unlike their counterparts).

20 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Both of these are incorrect.  All women that works in the medical field are either (a) disinterested Latinas with chola accents who are annoyed they have to work rather than be at home knocked up or (2) sassy Filipinas who are difficult to understand but still have eyebrows that aren’t drawn on (unlike their counterparts).

The Filipinas are all RNs.

10 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The Filipinas are all RNs.

Ok, fine, doesn’t change my point.  Then the Filipinas have the jobs you need intelligence and education for and the Latinas have the jobs you need aqua net and a bad attitude for.  Agreed?

7 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Never had an issue with the IRS. 

The DMV, on the other hand.....

Another gov’t run agency . . .

caveat emptor.

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

You’re so literal. I love that about you

19 hours ago, gotbeer said:

If Biden were 10-15 years younger, the #metoo movement would eat him for lunch.  He'd no longer be the "oh he's from an older generation and that's just the way he is" perv, and become associated with Epstein type perv.

You have literally described our current President, down to the fact that he was buds with and helped to enable Epstein. 

16 hours ago, Blarg said:

The IRS love to send out threatening letters. There are probably some clerks there who get a thrill when picking on poor smucks they can harass by mail. Or better yet, call them and leave some vague threat on their voice mail.

Remember the smug Lois Lerner and the faces she made during the hearings into her agency hassling conservative groups during the Obama years? Like she was above it all and couldn't believe the Congress would want to question her. 

These people are the swamp that need to be drained and ejected from our lives.