• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

Just now, Jay said:

Plus they all raised their hands when asked if they would provide healthcare to illegals.

Might as well roll out the welcome mat.

Exactly.. I'm not going to say that every democrat is pushing for pure open borders but none of will ever publicly articulate a limitation. This is a good example of that.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Another question I have for the left, have they forgotten that the Vice President is one of the most vile people on the planet?

Likely not but the demographic boxes she checks are more important.

11 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's pretty much the unofficial position of the democratic party. Find me a dem who has publicly stated a limitation they'd put on immigration. 

There have been many policy proposals and none of them involve open borders.  

and why don’t we get Americans healthcare before we worry about who we’re keeping it away from.  

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Like it’s a ridiculous non sequitur.  Do the Canadians or any other western country with universal healthcare deny a foreign national medical care ? It’s a neither here nor there thing.  Nothing to do with immigration policy.  

Canada has stricter immigration laws than we do.  These two things are absolutely connected.  

12 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

There have been many policy proposals and none of them involve open borders.  

and why don’t we get Americans healthcare before we worry about who we’re keeping it away from.  

Sure, but obviously that depends on your definition of open borders. All policy proposals will far short of abolishing the border as we know it, but every single one will represent a reduction in the current state of border enforcement no matter what that is. 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Sure, but obviously that depends on your definition of open borders. All policy proposals will far short of abolishing the border as we know it, but every single one will represent a reduction in the current state of border enforcement no matter what that is. 

IMO the issue here is that we fixate on “border security” as a way to solve the immigration issue.  This is a problem that isn’t solved on the border.  

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

IMO the issue here is that we fixate on “border security” as a way to solve the immigration issue.  This is a problem that isn’t solved on the border.  

This is definitely the weakest issue for Democrats.

20 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I understand the why, but I don't like it. 

Is insulin getting to the people who need it? That's all I care about. I don't know what impact this will have.

The absurdly high cost of insulin, explained

When inventor Frederick Banting discovered insulin in 1923, he refused to put his name on the patent. He felt it was unethical for a doctor to profit from a discovery that would save lives. Banting’s co-inventors, James Collip and Charles Best, sold the insulin patent to the University of Toronto for a mere $1. They wanted everyone who needed their medication to be able to afford it.

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t disagree at all.  But it’s not open borders. 

Like I said, it depends on your definition of open borders. Every policy proposal undermines the existing ones. When you provide a path to citizenship that is generally easier for people who came to this country illegally than it is for those that didn't you are not specifically proposing open borders but you are undermining the integrity of the border.

It's like if they proposed lowering the wall 5ft... is that an open border policy? Not exactly, but how else am I supposed to classify it? It's clear what the goal is.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

She slept with the married mayor of San Francisco when she was in her 20s. 

When Trump does it, he's a stud. When Kamala does it, she's a whore.

Did you somehow forget the Stormy Daniels stuff? I don’t recall anyone here being impressed with the number of affairs trump had.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

She slept with the married mayor of San Francisco when she was in her 20s. 

When Trump does it, he's a stud. When Kamala does it, she's a whore.

When Trump does it he paid for it. Kamala did it for pay. There is the difference. 

Media mocked over coverage of Hunter Biden bagel run after ignoring scandals

The House Judiciary GOP Twitter handle on Sunday poked fun at journalists who reported on an apparent bagel run for Hunter Biden while the presidential motorcade waited for his order to be completed.

Matt Viser, the White House reporter for the Washington Post, tweeted that the motorcade was headed back from church at the time and was "diverted" so Hunter Biden "could make a food run at Call Your Mother, arguably the best bagel shop in DC."

Viser, citing the pool reporter on hand, tweeted that Hunter Biden stood at the window of the store for "several minutes for the takeout order as his dad and daughters waited in the car."

The House Judiciary GOP seized on the tweet and wrote, "This is the most coverage Hunter Biden has ever received by the mainstream media. What a joke."