• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yes. 

Then you know that even the gulf royals know the game is up and it’s not sustainable.  Except because guys like Mohammad Bin Salman have the brain of a spoiled 12 year old playing sim city he’s come up shit like NEOM.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Then you know that even the gulf royals know the game is up and it’s not sustainable.  Except because guys like Mohammad Bin Salman have the brain of a spoiled 12 year old playing sim city he’s come up shit like NEOM.  

I don’t know man. I feel like it’s a rich guys hedge or crony attempt to profit from the great reset if it’s ever actually implemented

54 minutes ago, Lou said:

I don't recall, but did Trump promise to bring all the troops home like Obama did? 

One of his campaign goals was to end "the endless wars." So just like Obama on his promise, he failed.

44 minutes ago, Adam said:

I’m not saying Trump was great. Yemen alone should require his and Obama’s public executions.

im saying that the neocons - those Lincoln project fuckheads that CNN fell in love with - have very specific objectives in other parts of the world and they believe that Biden will execute them.

Oh I know that. I was just pointing out that while Biden is turning us back to oil fields in the middle east, we have nothing to worry about. Trump had our soldiers guarding them for our safe keeping.

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

What should be done?

Lots of things.  I am going to disappoint Adam and lhalo but I think interest free home loans and free college tuition for African Americans at any state schools.  I think that is owed to them and would better our culture and society more than just handing them a check.  Which, being close to a lot of reservations, I can say simply handing out money doesn’t work

Edited by mtangelsfan

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

Lots of things.  I am going to disappoint Adam and lhalo but I think interest free home loans and free college tuition for African Americans at any state schools.  I think that is owed to them and would better our culture and society more than just handing them a check.  Which, being close to a lot of reservations, I can say simply handing out money doesn’t work

Want to guess how many banks would be willing to give out interest free loans? 

54 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lloyd Austin was just confirmed as Defense Secretary so it's safe to presume we'll be bombing Syria soon.

As long as congress continues to fight with withdrawing the troops and presidents continue to enable the behavior, nothing will change.

The sad thing is, Bin Laden wanted us to fall into this trap and we have.

48 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Excellent post. 

5 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

Who pays for all this and how? And what happens when other groups want the same deal? And how do they manage housing and transportation to these state universities? And what requirements do they have to meet to get this deal? Any GPA? Any price house? Is it one or the other or both?