• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

58 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yeah not a huge fan with stopping it without some sort of conversation. 

I know they’ve had a spill already and I’m not big on eminent domain (not sure it’s happened yet). I know they promised green house emission free by 2023 but who knows. Was kind of hoping a deal could be worked out. You would know more about that stuff than me mt. 

Not sure how much eminent domain plays a part.  When this was in the planning stages my father in law was approached regarding the pipeline running through his property and his neighbors.  They said no and they altered the route.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

one of the perpetual difficulties in governing is appeasing multiple sides to any issue. shutting down the pipeline might be satisfactory to environmentalists and indians rights groups, but then it puts several thousands of people out of work and makes us turn to buying more foreign oil.

how does anyone win in this kind of situation?

That's the thing, someone is always going to get the shortest straw (Yes, I'm playing the Metallica in my head now).  I think Biden only cares about the environmentalist's side on this one. It is what it is

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

Kinda.

She's an actual lunatic, though.

She's one of those people that thinks Sandy Hook never actually happened, and I'm not comparing her to them. She actually believes that shit.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Nope, she's on the fringes of lunacy, which makes her a special case. 

How do you guys no so much about a random congresswoman? I can't say I pay much attention to ones that don't represent my area. 

On 1/21/2021 at 2:23 PM, Jason said:

On 1/21/2021 at 3:30 PM, Taylor said:

Not a good look.

On 1/21/2021 at 3:31 PM, mtangelsfan said:

You think?

On 1/21/2021 at 3:32 PM, Taylor said:

This is me calling out Biden (a Democrat) for being pretentious and disingeuous.

On 1/21/2021 at 4:29 PM, mmc said:

The more I think about the whole mask issue that was talked about, the more I'm of the opinion that he was actually following guidelines. He was outside, right? CDC guidance doesn't suggest you wear a mask outside at all times.

7 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

The more I think about the whole mask issue that was talked about, the more I'm of the opinion that he was actually following guidelines. He was outside, right? CDC guidance doesn't suggest you wear a mask outside at all times.

This is true. But unfortunately he's going to be constantly called out for this stupid shit. So he should basically wear one whenever there's a camera. Set the example.

52 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

No, his mandate was wear masks on all federal land. The Lincoln memorial is federal land and his speech was inside of the structure. 

He fucked up.