• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US, Mexico to announce deal reinstating Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy: report

Mexico and the U.S. are expected to announce that they reached an agreement to restart the controversial "Remain in Mexico" program that will look "fairly close" to the version during the Trump administration, a report said.

The Washington Post, citing U.S. and Mexican officials, reported that the Biden administration is still ironing out final details. The paper pointed out that President Biden has tried to end the program, but has lost legal battles.

Trump does it and he's a terrible person

Biden does it because it's better than his policy

Is he now a terrible person?

27 minutes ago, Redondo said:

US, Mexico to announce deal reinstating Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy: report

Mexico and the U.S. are expected to announce that they reached an agreement to restart the controversial "Remain in Mexico" program that will look "fairly close" to the version during the Trump administration, a report said.

The Washington Post, citing U.S. and Mexican officials, reported that the Biden administration is still ironing out final details. The paper pointed out that President Biden has tried to end the program, but has lost legal battles.

Dude I got laid this morning, it was cool.  Don't know why I told you, just had to tell someone, but ya I see your point and I should have been focusing on this outrage instead of tits. I too say poor President Feelings Hurt damn it, why did everybody pick on only him.  

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Dude I got laid this morning, it was cool.  Don't know why I told you, just had to tell someone, but ya I see your point and I should have been focusing on this outrage instead of tits. I too say poor President Feelings Hurt damn it, why did everybody pick on only him.  

Good thing that Jill Biden mask you have is washable. 

22 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

The wife must really want the new Tesla 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Here’s a little fact. It is a good policy whether Trump, Biden or the next president uses it

Biden's story about meeting former prime minister during armed conflict seems to have some problems

President Biden said he met with former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir and served as a liaison between Israel and Egypt during the Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time.

Lol, this guy is our president

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Your name is now popular 

It’s funny because I didn’t get it or know what it meant for awhile. I’d just see it in YouTube comments or certain live streams that would have chat functions. I didn’t think they were talking about me, but I saw it enough that some Brandon was a big deal or famous. People asking for Brandon, where’s Brandon, Let’s go Brandon, etc. But it was done and so random like the comments that say RIP Joe Rogan and felt like people fucking around. Now we have Christmas decorations.

9C5F6C9A-2974-4226-BE32-9B201B8B377E.jpeg

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

It’s funny because I didn’t get it or know what it meant for awhile. I’d just see it in YouTube comments or certain live streams that would have chat functions. I didn’t think they were talking about me, but I saw it enough that some Brandon was a big deal or famous. People asking for Brandon, where’s Brandon, Let’s go Brandon, etc. But it was done and so random like the comments that say RIP Joe Rogan and felt like people fucking around. Now we have Christmas decorations.

9C5F6C9A-2974-4226-BE32-9B201B8B377E.jpeg

Look on the bright side.  As "popular" names go.   Let's Go Brandon is pretty tame.  Imagine if your name was Karen, Alexa, or Isis.  

President Biden says he expects Ukraine to be a key topic of discussion between himself and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

US sees signs Russia plans Ukraine invasion in early 2022

U.S. officials believe Russia is planning a multi-front military invasion of Ukraine, involving as many as 175,000 troops, as soon as early 2022, Fox News has confirmed.

The U.S. is taking recent signaling from the Kremlin very seriously, and does not consider the matter a bluff, a senior U.S. defense official told Fox News.

Russia already has about 100,000 troops stationed along its border with Ukraine, the defense official said.

When asked about the report Friday, President Biden vowed the U.S. would make it "very, very difficult" for Russian President Vladimir Putin to carry out the plan.

"We’ve been aware of Russia’s actions for a long time and my expectation is we’re gonna have a long discussion with Putin," Biden told reporters later, as he prepared to leave Washington for a weekend visit to the presidential retreat at Camp David, Maryland.

Big test for Joe