• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

3 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Oil reserves released by Biden expected to primarily go to China, India

President Biden’s move to tap the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve is expected to supply Chinese and Indian oil needs as gas demands have led to global shortages, reports said Tuesday.

The White House said the Department of Energy will release 50 million barrels of oil held in U.S. reserves — 18 million of which have already been congressionally approved for sale.

China and India have been actively purchasing U.S. sour crude oil produced in the Gulf of Mexico, first reported Bloomberg

But U.S.-produced sour crude oil appeals to foreign buyers because of its relatively affordable price tag, the publication said.

The White House’s Tuesday announcement means the U.S. will seek to accelerate sales abroad in an attempt to counter spiking prices at the gas pump.

The additional 32 million barrels will be intended for U.S. consumers to alleviate increased demand.

Earlier this month OPEC+, led by nations like Saudi Arabia and Russia, refused to increase production to meet rising demands.

Gas shortages have led to rising inflation and gas prices at the pump not seen in seven years. 

Why would we sell to them instead of using it ourselves?

And have to depend on other countries for oil?

More Biden goodness 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Oil reserves released by Biden expected to primarily go to China, India

President Biden’s move to tap the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve is expected to supply Chinese and Indian oil needs as gas demands have led to global shortages, reports said Tuesday.

The White House said the Department of Energy will release 50 million barrels of oil held in U.S. reserves — 18 million of which have already been congressionally approved for sale.

China and India have been actively purchasing U.S. sour crude oil produced in the Gulf of Mexico, first reported Bloomberg

But U.S.-produced sour crude oil appeals to foreign buyers because of its relatively affordable price tag, the publication said.

The White House’s Tuesday announcement means the U.S. will seek to accelerate sales abroad in an attempt to counter spiking prices at the gas pump.

The additional 32 million barrels will be intended for U.S. consumers to alleviate increased demand.

Earlier this month OPEC+, led by nations like Saudi Arabia and Russia, refused to increase production to meet rising demands.

Gas shortages have led to rising inflation and gas prices at the pump not seen in seven years. 

Why would we sell to them instead of using it ourselves?

And have to depend on other countries for oil?

US uses 18.19 million barrels of petroleum a day.  So the chances of it affecting gas prices is pretty negligible.  

Gas station I use was at about $3.89 a gallon at the end of August and has been going down super slow over the past couple months. It is around $3.66 now and we'll see if it drops some more in the coming months due to demand dropping (the usual seasonal changes). Biden releasing for the oil reserves won't do much. I'm not an expert of on this but I just keep an eye on the price per barrel and a few weeks ago it was around $84 a barrel. Currently sitting around $78 a barrel. 

My parents are in town and my mom showed me the break down of what you're paying for gas in California. Holy hell you guys are getting screwed. I love California (at the least the one I grew up in) but just glad I have moved on.

Sooo, after 10 months:

Unchecked illegal immigration

Botched Afghan withdrawal

Highest inflation since 1990

Claiming big spending not inflationary

Huge cargo ships backlog

Huge gas price increases

Only handling speaking for 2 min

Very forgetful

Illegal mask mandates, thinking people should be fired for not abiding 

Yet, more have died from CoVid in 2021 than in 2020.

Does this guy get anything right?

His 10 months grade:

8DE1A5A5-74A1-4BB4-AC4E-4A3993356FFD.png

Edited by Angel Oracle

29 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m not defending him, but what I got from a quick glance at that article is that the US is releasing the oil it is and selling it to China, etc., so the OPEC nations can’t cause a shortage that causes prices to spike further.  So he’s not doing it to piss conservatives off but he’s doing it because until we’re energy independent we have to play these games with OPEC or be stuck with their market manipulation.  So perhaps you should stop your fucking bitching.

We were energy dependent, before Biden took office.

One of many areas Biden is flunking at

Guy is a total puppeteered clown.

Edited by Angel Oracle

47 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

In 6 major areas, the country says Republicans are doing a much better job than Democrats by double digit differences. 

Plus, only 22% surveyed think Biden is doing the job.

Great job, Sleepy Joe!  Only took you 10 months.

5B20AB01-4C9D-41FD-81EC-96D2CDFB9B67.jpeg

613938E4-4E24-41FF-BBB9-427B83EE0B44.jpeg

Republicans suck just as much with economy and getting things done 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Republicans suck just as much with economy and getting things done 

As a Libertarian, I agree that they have spent far too much on nation building, and need to get out of that business.

Afghanistan lasted probably at least 15 years too long.   That one is of course on both parties.   Bush’s Mission Accomplished in 2003 was of course B.S.

I do believe that Trump did want to do the Afghan withdrawal the right way, all American civilians and then the military leaving WITH the military equipment and not just leaving it in the Taliban’s hands.

The Republican Party has its’ share of people who need to go, like the neutered Mitch McConnell.

It is much more though the party of common sense, than the now leftist Democratic Party.  There is a reason the #walkaway movement is gaining momentum.

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

As a Libertarian, I agree that they have spent far too much on nation building, and need to get out of that business.

Afghanistan lasted probably at least 15 years too long.   That one is of course on both parties.   Bush’s Mission Accomplished in 2003 was of course B.S.

I do believe that Trump did want to do the Afghan withdrawal the right way, all American civilians and then the military leaving WITH the military equipment and not just leaving it in the Taliban’s hands.

The Republican Party has its’ share of people who need to go, like the neutered Mitch McConnell.

It is much more though the party of common sense, than the now leftist Democratic Party.  There is a reason the #walkaway movement is gaining momentum.

Afghanistan was already failing no matter who was in office (the Taliban had been taking over territory for awhile) . The Afghan army wasn't being paid and they weren't going to fight for a corrupt Afghan government. They abandoned much of what we gave them and we destroyed vital components of what we left that made equipment operable. 

People were given two deadlines (one by Trump and one by Biden) so it was no mystery when we were leaving. The embassy even told people to get out in the weeks before. Hanging out in Afghanistan till the last second wasn't a good idea. 

The collapse we saw was going to happen regardless because the Afghan government wasn't taken seriously.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/national-security/568154-trumps-deal-with-the-taliban-set-the-stage-for-the-afghan-collapse%3famp

And when you have hundreds of thousands of people trying to get out and not enough people to organize an orderly withdraw, chaos ensues. Biden was the guy in charge so I'm okay with him getting most of the blame but I understand history and events are more complicated than what snippets we see. 

In the end I'm glad Trump started the process of withdrawal and Biden finished it.