• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, cals said:

Missed this earlier.  As someone who has the funds to travel internationally (in business or first class), and with many friends in foreign lands, I can tell you that not one person I’ve spoken with abroad or any of my foreign friends thinks you republicans are anything but scary ass, gun waving, mullet having dangers to world stability.  

So talk all the shit you want but don’t pull the “what does the world think of us” card.  Because the world is still kind of scared at us for electing a bumbling wanna be dictator.  Replacing him with a senile old man has helped a little bit but they basically think we’re going to elect Q himself in 2024, so they’re not getting their hopes up.

Ya but Euros are fags. I’m more concerned about what China and Russia think of our current leadership.

31 minutes ago, cals said:

One of the buddies I was thinking about is Serbian, one is Irish and a couple are Aussies.  If you want to call those guys fags to their faces, go ahead.  I’ll step back.

I’ll call all of them but the Serbian a fag to their face. The Aussies and Irish will drink hard liquor with me and know I’m taking the piss. The Serbian will cut my head off and post it on 4chan.