• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So was watching the afternoon news, and they broke to the Pres.  First time I've heard him speak live.  Does he always wander like that?  And does he always go into that creepy whisper voice all of a sudden?  It's like script script, facts, then boom some tangent with a lot of whispering, then back to the script, then tangent, then it's like 15 minutes later and he's coughing up a lung, then back to another tangent, then more script and facts.  

Yes

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So was watching the afternoon news, and they broke to the Pres.  First time I've heard him speak live.  Does he always wander like that?  And does he always go into that creepy whisper voice all of a sudden?  It's like script script, facts, then boom some tangent with a lot of whispering, then back to the script, then tangent, then it's like 15 minutes later and he's coughing up a lung, then back to another tangent, then more script and facts.  

1 hour ago, mmc said:

As much as I don’t like this guy I am still very grateful that I don’t have to worry he’ll impose any type of shutdown or restrictions for Covid unlike those homos in Canada and Europe 

Dude, you need to forget Canada and Europe. You need to conduct a Mexican panty raid not seen since the marines returned from WW2. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

KC you think he could handle a Latina?  All he does is whine and mope.  She’d eat him alive.

Yes, I don’t remember discussing politics when I was conquering Baja. He needs to refocus his energy. Machismo still plays south of the border and he seems to lack a bit 

4 minutes ago, cals said:

My bet is he’s like 5’5 so that kind of plays a part in this.

But he doesn’t understand that 5’5 in Latin America is like 6’0 here.

Yes he could be big papi down there. Unless of course his pecker is 5in below average. That might be a problem 

15 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Dude, you need to forget Canada and Europe. You need to conduct a Mexican panty raid not seen since the marines returned from WW2. 

Went to Montreal once and hooked up with a local, she was gorgeous.  She did say aboot and I got mixed up where she wanted it.