• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost 50,000 illegal immigrants who were told to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office between March and August have disappeared, according to newly released Homeland Security data.

In a letter to Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., the Department of Homeland Security disclosed that out of 104,171 migrants issued Notices to Report – which requires migrants released into the U.S. to report to an ICE office within 60 days – between the end of March and the end of August, 47,705 failed to report within that timeframe.

biden-admin-migrants-released-into-us-2021-failed-report-ice

I'm shocked that many did report

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

Almost 50,000 illegal immigrants who were told to report to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office between March and August have disappeared, according to newly released Homeland Security data.

In a letter to Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., the Department of Homeland Security disclosed that out of 104,171 migrants issued Notices to Report – which requires migrants released into the U.S. to report to an ICE office within 60 days – between the end of March and the end of August, 47,705 failed to report within that timeframe.

No reason to panic just yet. There’s still plenty of time before the 2024 election. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

What I find weird is that paper plates and paper bowls are out of stock everywhere. Don’t we make that crap in the US?

Paper???   How dare you kill the environment and trees with your terrorist values.

followed by.

Plastic???  How dare you kill the environment with chemicals and your terrorist values.

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

I’m shocked to hear that this didn’t work out very well. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

They also make dish washing soap. That's the stuff you use on plates that don't go in the garbage. 

I noticed because our office is out of them. I went and bought a cereal bowl from Target because I had nothing to heat up the chili I made the other day. Now I just wash it and keep it in my desk next to the bottle of bourbon. 

President Biden Tuesday referred to his vice president, Kamala Harris, as "President Harris" in yet another verbal flub by the gaffe-prone leader.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-again-refers-to-vp-harris-as-president-harris-in-atlanta-speech

Lol, this guy doesn't even realize that he's the president at times

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

President Biden Tuesday referred to his vice president, Kamala Harris, as "President Harris" in yet another verbal flub by the gaffe-prone leader.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-again-refers-to-vp-harris-as-president-harris-in-atlanta-speech

Lol, this guy doesn't even realize that he's the president at times

He’s not the first person to confuse her with Moochelle Obama. 

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I noticed because our office is out of them. I went and bought a cereal bowl from Target because I had nothing to heat up the chili I made the other day. Now I just wash it and keep it in my desk next to the bottle of bourbon. 

Homemade chili requires a Jethro Bodine size cereal bowl.  Paper wouldn't work anyway.