• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

What's the question again?

Why should I be treated differently than someone who has been vaxxed? For instance why should I be denied access to travel or to attend events. I just had Covid (highly likely omicron) and I have the antibodies. I’m less likely to pass it to another person than someone who is vaxxed. Why am I considered one of the unwashed while the vaxxed are held up on high by the government?

15 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Why should I be treated differently than someone who has been vaxxed? For instance why should I be denied access to travel or to attend events. I just had Covid (highly likely omicron) and I have the antibodies. I’m less likely to pass it to another person than someone who is vaxxed. Why am I considered one of the unwashed while the vaxxed are held up on high by the government?

Ok, that's what I thought the question was, more or less.

Well, it's going to take me at least six paragraphs to answer this so I guess I'll get started.

Here's my complicated answer: you shouldn't be.

Also, I don't think you should have expected any other answer from me.

31 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Does this mean I will get some relief on my 2021 taxes?

1 hour ago, cals said:

I love that Larry’s bullshit has been consistent since March 2020, and now he gets a little sniffle and THATS why he doesn’t have to wear a mask, get the vax, etc.

(A little sniffle he thought was gonna kill him).

I never thought that it would kill me. You have quite the imagination though. Oh and I have always respected private businesses. The government can suck my peen though. 

9 minutes ago, cals said:

I don’t know how to prove the veracity of my statements.  I do indeed have a vacation home in Big Bear.  We are going to Bend/Bachelor next week and I did have to get our ski gear.  I don’t see why these are unbelievable statements. 

Oh I remember.  You guys are poor.

Still a lot of snow left?

3 hours ago, cals said:

I don’t know how to prove the veracity of my statements.  I do indeed have a vacation home in Big Bear.  We are going to Bend/Bachelor next week and I did have to get our ski gear.  I don’t see why these are unbelievable statements. 

Oh I remember.  You guys are poor.

Sorry but it makes no sense that you would rent an Airbnb in Oregon for Christmas instead of simply taking your family up to the Big Bear house.

9 minutes ago, Jay said:

Sorry but it makes no sense that you would rent an Airbnb in Oregon for Christmas instead of simply taking your family up to the Big Bear house.

I will assume he did that as family were going there as well and it was more difficult for them to go to Big Bear 

Just now, cals said:

We did in fact rent a beach house in Oregon at Christmas.  The resin being my wife’s family is from Salem and when we stay in Lincoln City we’re close enough to spend time with them but not so close that we have to spend every minute with them.  Plus the Oregon coast is cool.

Next week we are returning to Oregon but this time we are staying at my buddies Airbnb in Bend.

I want to go there just for the Deschutes Brewery, which is currently my favorite