• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Notice how Biden doesn't berate any of the reporters or act like a toddler. It's refreshing to see a prominent politician who acts presidential.

Can't get any softer questions than that.

Compare to what Trump has to put up with, lol.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Can't get any softer questions than that.

Compare to what Trump has to put up with, lol.

Poor Trump, having to put up with the press. Everything in his life has been handed to him, so I understand that he gets triggered by journalists confronting him on his incessant lying and manipulating.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Poor Trump, having to put up with the press. Everything in his life has been handed to him, so I understand that he gets triggered by journalists confronting him on his incessant lying and manipulating.

The media is 100% against him and in Biden’s camp. This story on the soldiers comments may not even been tru but it is now the top story. No doubt it is a deflection away from stories of rioting and Antifa killing a Trump supporter. Trump was closing the gap in recent weeks so the news cycle needed a shift to help overcome that. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

The media is 100% against him and in Biden’s camp. This story on the soldiers comments may not even been tru but it is now the top story. No doubt it is a deflection away from stories of rioting and Antifa killing a Trump supporter. Trump was closing the gap in recent weeks so the news cycle needed a shift to help overcome that. 

MSM! 

Just now, Jason said:

Yep and it’s how they roll

Well sure. There's lefty media and righty media.

Lefty media hates Trump. Righty media swings from his nuts. The "balanced" media is more in support of Biden probably because he's not a narcissistic c*ntbag who thinks anything less than sucking his cock is "Fake News". 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Lefty media hates Trump. Righty media swings from his nuts. The "balanced" media is more in support of Biden probably because he's not a narcissistic c*ntbag who thinks anything less than sucking his cock is "Fake News". 

Some truth. Most the media are lib Fsgs. Bush was s fairly humble dude and he got crushed

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

c*ntbag was censored and it’s not even a word 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yep, 100% of the media is against him, including Fox News.

The news agencies are for-profit companies whose owners want Trump to stick around, because articles about him get clicks. Journalists themselves tend to be more progressive. I'm just not going to to feel bad for Trump, who is a bully and basically asks for people to chide him.

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

Some truth. Most the media are lib Fsgs. Bush was s fairly humble dude and he got crushed

Might have something to do with the Iraq war but not sure.

Romney got ripped apart though. He may be the last living Republican politician with an ounce of integrity. Which is why the GOP wants him gone.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yep, 100% of the media is against him, including Fox News.

The news agencies are for-profit companies whose owners want Trump to stick around, because articles about him get clicks. Journalists themselves tend to be more progressive. I'm just not going to to feel bad for Trump, who is a bully and basically asks for people to chide him.

I've been informed that Fox News is NOT mainstream media. Because reasons.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Notice how Biden doesn't berate any of the reporters or act like a toddler. It's refreshing to see a prominent politician who acts presidential.

I think Trump is the least Presidential "politician" I've seen in my life but, C'mon man.... The questions narrowly fall short of shit like, " do you consider yourself handsome when compared to Trump or would you agree you are Michelangelo's statue of David by comparison?". 

I doubt Trump would have "berated" the press had he seen the sort of softball shit Joe is getting.  

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

I think Trump is the least Presidential "politician" I've seen in my life but, C'mon man.... The questions narrowly fall short of shit like, " do you consider yourself handsome when compared to Trump or would you agree you are Michelangelo's statue of David by comparison?". 

I doubt Trump would have "berated" the press had he seen the sort of softball shit Joe is getting.  

What kind of questions would you ask Joe?

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What kind of questions would you ask Joe?

There is no shortage of material just based on his past comments and positions they could ask him about if they were to take the same route they have with Trump.  There are no shortage of questions regarding loans and contracts his family were privy to while he was VP, as you know would be the case were it Trump.  He's talked a lot about being the guy who would combat systematic racism, in what way did he attempt to do that in his 36 years in the Senate.   

In truth those aren't things I'm interested in hearing him address so much as pointing out they are subjects they would bring up had it been Trump.

Anything other than "is Orange man bad?" would be great.  

The debates should be interesting.... Well, if they have any.

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

There is no shortage of material just based on his past comments and positions they could ask him about if they were to take the same route they have with Trump.  There are no shortage of questions regarding loans and contracts his family were privy to while he was VP, as you know would be the case were it Trump.  He's talked a lot about being the guy who would combat systematic racism, in what way did he attempt to do that in his 36 years in the Senate.   

In truth those aren't things I'm interested in hearing him address so much as pointing out they are subjects they would bring up had it been Trump.

Anything other than "is Orange man bad?" would be great.  

The debates should be interesting.... Well, if they have any.

I agree that I'd like to hear him explain how he's changed from his past statements and positions.

But again, by acting like a toddler with a machine gun, Trump brings the heat upon himself. His entire candidacy was propped up by the media that has been covering him 24/7 since 2015. If he had been treated like the fringe joke candidate that he was and ignored, we would have seen Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio square off against Hillary.