• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch Twitter videos for some reason, they won't play on my computer or phone.

Is this perhaps the quote?

"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years. Look. Here’s. The lives it’s just, just, I mean think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years." 

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I can't watch Twitter videos for some reason, they won't play on my computer or phone.

"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years. Look. Here’s. The lives it’s just, just, I mean think about it. More lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years." 

Yes

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Did you watch his speech? 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

What the??

I'm pretty sure he was making a joke that they would shoot him because it would take a long time to explain the entire tax plan (i.e., he would be long-winded).

Normally not a Biden apologist. Dude has said some odd and ridiculous things. But that's how I interpreted that clip.

Edited by Taylor

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm pretty sure he was making a joke that they would shoot him because it would take a long time to explain the entire tax plan (i.e., he would be long-winded).

Normally not a Biden apologist. Dude has said some odd and ridiculous things. But that's how I interpreted that clip.

perhaps

33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What do you think he meant? Or was it a "senior moment"?

Senior moment. I don’t think Biden is stupid or anything but he’s really old. My dad is his age and tends to say stuff that you have to ask clarification on too. I think it’s terrible that the party is putting him out there like this. Let him retire with dignity and just enjoy his family with the time he has left