• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Senior moment. I don’t think Biden is stupid or anything but he’s really old. My dad is his age and tends to say stuff that you have to ask clarification on too. I think it’s terrible that the party is putting him out there like this. Let him retire with dignity and just enjoy his family with the time he has left 

Yeah, I'm sure they've kidnapped him and forced him to run for president.

#FreeJoeBiden

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Redondo said:

You are comparing a world leader that needs to be dealt with due to nuclear threat to Farrakhan?

Do you realize who he is and what he stands for? 

Biden met with Jacob Blake Sr. under the context of Jacob Blake Sr.'s son unjustly being shot 7 times by a police officer, following a trend of black men being treated with reckless force by police. Trump also wanted to meet with the Blake family, but they didn't want to meet with him.

Edited by Taylor

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Biden met with Jacob Blake Sr. under the context of Jacob Blake Sr.'s son unjustly being shot 7 times by a police officer, following a trend of black men being treated with reckless force by police. Trump also wanted to meet with the Blake family, but they didn't want to meet with him.

Correction: Trump claimed he wanted to meet with them, they wanted lawyers present, so he changed his mind. The point is, Trump was planning to meet with them.

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Correction: Trump claimed he wanted to meet with them, they wanted lawyers present, so he changed his mind. The point is, Trump was planning to meet with them.

Did they have the lawyer present when Biden met with them? I’m not sure why they would need one for those visits

Edited by Jason

21 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm pretty sure he was making a joke that they would shoot him because it would take a long time to explain the entire tax plan (i.e., he would be long-winded).

Normally not a Biden apologist. Dude has said some odd and ridiculous things. But that's how I interpreted that clip.

Yes, he has, but I'll give Biden credit for one thing. He has said over the years that cuts will have to be made to Social Security in order to keep it solvent. In that respect he was honestly describing the situation. Talking like that is usually a death blow to a campaign. Political courage is almost extinct now among our so-called leaders.

46 minutes ago, Redondo said:

You are comparing a world leader that needs to be dealt with due to nuclear threat to Farrakhan?

Do you realize who he is and what he stands for? 

I only recently discovered who Farrakhan is, and he seems to be a complete fuckwad.

That said, he met with a "follower", not the man himself.

Regardless, what he may or may not stand for doesn't equate to the atrocities actually committed by Kim. 

So even without context, I'd say it's an apt comparison.

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did they have the lawyer present when Biden met with them? I’m not sure why they would need one for those visits

Their lawyer was present during the meeting with Biden.

Confirming the meeting, the family's lawyer Ben Crump said it was "engaging" and that the family "was very impressed that the Bidens were so engaged and willing to really listen".

40 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I only recently discovered who Farrakhan is, and he seems to be a complete fuckwad.

That said, he met with a "follower", not the man himself.

Regardless, what he may or may not stand for doesn't equate to the atrocities actually committed by Kim. 

So even without context, I'd say it's an apt comparison.

No, it is not. Not even one tiny bit. One is is job requirement of the president, the other is political pandering for votes. 

So fuck off you idiots. 

With all due respect. 

18 minutes ago, Blarg said:

No, it is not. Not even one tiny bit. One is is job requirement of the president, the other is political pandering for votes. 

So fuck off you idiots. 

With all due respect. 

The job requirement of the President is to meet with a murderous dictator? TIL.

I'm pretty sure it's also the job of the President to meet with THE FUCKING PEOPLE when something like this happens. Hence why he tried to meet with them.

With all due respect sir, lick my taint.

37 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The job requirement of the President is to meet with a murderous dictator? TIL.

I'm pretty sure it's also the job of the President to meet with THE FUCKING PEOPLE when something like this happens. Hence why he tried to meet with them.

With all due respect sir, lick my taint.

I'm pretty sure you can go through every president's appointment book and find each one of them meet with and discussed foreign affairs with known despots. 

OB-DN564_oj_wl0_E_20090422192253.jpg

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Can always count on Blarg to bring up Obama in a discussion that doesn't really have anything to do with him.

Libs always like to focus on single issues except when negotiating spending. Tough to claim the moral high ground when you examine liberalism as a whole. I don’t blame them for trying to distract by focusing on Trumps morality. This definitely avoids discussions involving baby killing and pedos who have become the latest darling of the left 

53 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean, to be fair they do it in the stupidest way possible. 

That fuckin African garb shit from Pelosi and co. was just stupidly hilarious.

Pelosi fucking sucks. Thank God for the tits.

Dude, she’s 80. I don’t think it’s normal to be impressed with her tits